Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

bobmcfc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Have we always had such loyal fans?

Well he did travel up to Sunderland to watch it so is say yes
But on the contrary, he seems to be judging somebody's managerial ability 11 games into the season...

80s Shorts said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
80s Shorts said:
How many of them 24 shots were on target or could be construed as genuine chances to score ?

Not many.

2 from outside the box made the keeper save but both were down to individual skill. Navas and Aguero for me had our two best chances. Navas should really have scored. We didn't create many clear chances though

Cheers, so 24 shots at goal is an irrelevance really. Obvious to anyone who watch the game.

Ha, ha ,ha. Well you could call every shot that doesn't go in an irrelevance.

Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless

In the interview I heard on 5-live, Pellegrini said we played well today and he is happy with how we are playing away from home, so he doesn't think there's a problem. Very very worrying

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
hilts said:
He must have a reason

The guy's clearly forgotten more about football than I'll ever know, but I just get this really unsettling feeling that I know more about our players strengths than he does. It's starting to do my head in.

That's what I said about 50 pages ago, I hate it when I know that the manager is making mistakes that I wouldn't make. FFS the guy is paid millions and yet I could pick a better starting 11 than him, plus better tactics. It really is that simple, imo.

To true rammy
He tinkered to much for no fucking reason.

His biggest mistake is not wrapping his crown jewels in cotton wool. Silva and Aguero need protection. The game against CSKA was won by half time. Silva should have been withdrawn. It`s great seeing us rack up the goals, but I`d rather Silva and Aguero be brought off once we`re 2 or 3 up into the second half to ensure their fitness.

Must admit I agree with comments regarding Garcia how on earth does he start when Fernando isnt there? Milner in cm. And should have been from the start when JavaScript came on we looked more threatening,if we can see it why can't mp?

Cheesy said:
Marvin said:
Maybe he did plenty wrong, but I didn't see what he did wrong that contributed to the poor performance. I can see City played a bad game. Sometimes these things are out of a manager's control

You've been asked a couple of times about his decision to change both full backs even though we had already been forced to make one change due to injury.

Do you not think that may have been the wrong thing to do & could have contributed to the defeat?
I don't think it had any effect whatsoever on the result

Milner was clearly fouled for their goal, and the deficiencies in our game were our inability to turn total midfield dominance into chances. That's perhaps difficult when a team sticks 10 behind the ball, but it's not the full backs who open up defences

@BluePhil8 said:
bobmcfc said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Have we always had such loyal fans?

Well he did travel up to Sunderland to watch it so is say yes
But on the contrary, he seems to be judging somebody's managerial ability 11 games into the season...

I think spending a butt load of hours on a cramped coach spending a butt load of cash to watch that crap would make one cranky and irritable and even a little judgy

OB1 said:
80s Shorts said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
2 from outside the box made the keeper save but both were down to individual skill. Navas and Aguero for me had our two best chances. Navas should really have scored. We didn't create many clear chances though

Cheers, so 24 shots at goal is an irrelevance really. Obvious to anyone who watch the game.

Ha, ha ,ha. Well you could call every shot that doesn't go in an irrelevance.

The 14-0 corner count hasn't had much discussion!

I started a set piece thread on here the other week.....

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
hilts said:
He must have a reason

The guy's clearly forgotten more about football than I'll ever know, but I just get this really unsettling feeling that I know more about our players strengths than he does. It's starting to do my head in.

That's what I said about 50 pages ago, I hate it when I know that the manager is making mistakes that I wouldn't make. FFS the guy is paid millions and yet I could pick a better starting 11 than him, plus better tactics. It really is that simple, imo.

Then why wouldn't they employ you on the fraction of the wages? after watching many city managers and england one's in particular i have come to the conclusion that either managers are
either vastly overrated or us fans are clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.