Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

GXCity said:
de niro said:
Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless

I feel for you mate I really do, been there done that. however to be fair to pelli even though i'm fuming he rotated we battered sunderland today, they got lucky. as did Chelsea and villa. the tide will turn I promise you.

Totally agree with this. We battered them and it is all going to click in place soon. Once it does we will be unstoppable. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. The way the league is panning out we have got away with it so far but someone will go on a run and I just hope it is us
We didn`t batter Sunderland today, they got the goal then withdrew to protect their goal. Its tactics.

Marvin said:
80s Shorts said:
Marvin said:
Do any of you follow the city news? Silva and Fernandinho and Nastasic were injured. So who comes into midfield? You have a choice of Milner who he played and Rodwell or Garcia. Garcia went off at half time and we still didn't score with navas on

Not trying to reduce the impact of the result or performance, but you have to accept there were injuries which a manager has to react too

Please don't try and blame the result on rotation of full backs. Totally irrelevant

to
OK teacher

Of more relevance you said earlier that Pel had made some poor selection decisions todays but that it didn't influence the result.

How so ?

wilmslowblue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
wilmslowblue said:
OH MY did he really did he actually say that? Now i am very very worried. This is by far the worst engineer i have ever seen!

Could he be the same engineer that said, "The Titanic is unsinkable" ?

Nope, the one that is meant to win 5 trophies in 5 years! The engineer who may well get us into the knockout stages at the expense of us finishing 10th in the league. The engineer who has won 1 away match all season and seems to think that the Premier League is a joke league like La Liga!

Have you got anything else to offer apart from your hatred of the manager? What do you propose the club do?

Marvin said:
hilts said:
Rammy Blue said:
No probs, apologies mate, I'm still so fucking irritated by that shite today, it completely fucks up my day and puts me in a shit frame of mind for the week ahead.

Even lots of vino isn't helping....

;-)

No problem mate, the only reason i can think of is that he feels the need to rotate and gambles against the lesser teams, but looking how we have done so far this season doing this it would worry me greatly if this was the case

how many good teams play with two in midfield and two up front? bizarre
Do any of you follow the city news? Silva and Fernandinho and Nastasic were injured. So who comes into midfield? You have a choice of Milner who he played and Rodwell or Garcia. Garcia went off at half time and we still didn't score with navas on

Not trying to reduce the impact of the result or performance, but you have to accept there were injuries which a manager has to react too

Please don't try and blame the result on rotation of full backs. Totally irrelevant

I wasn't talking about today's game in particular although i would have played Milner in the middle over garcia, in fact it would take injuries of epic proportions to play garcia and toure together in a midfield two

Ducado said:
wilmslowblue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Could he be the same engineer that said, "The Titanic is unsinkable" ?

Nope, the one that is meant to win 5 trophies in 5 years! The engineer who may well get us into the knockout stages at the expense of us finishing 10th in the league. The engineer who has won 1 away match all season and seems to think that the Premier League is a joke league like La Liga!

Have you got anything else to offer apart from your hatred of the manager? What do you propose the club do?
What have you got to offer ?

I Live In A Blue House said:
Marvin said:
Colins Bellend said:
Just back and still angry. Got to say that is the most inept display of management I have seen in a long time , this guy is fucking clueless. Need to score swap a right back ,jimmy out wide right with navas on bench and Garcia in the team. To completely change the back four for a game away from home with great results going into it is beyond belief. 3 hours on a coach and still not calmed down he is fucking useless
nasty was injured. How do you know Clichy is not carrying a back injury?

We didn't lose the game because of a shuffled back line. We lost because the ref made big mistake on their goal, and City's forwards weren't able to make a telling final pass / shot.

90+ Minuets you get to score @ least 1 goal. Sick & tired of analysing game
after game where we should be winning with the so called quality @ the
disposal of the Manager!

At. Just write 'at'. Its easy.
At.
Eccles Blue's post is spot on. Great post, inspired by emotion but full of reason.

ballinio said:
Ducado said:
wilmslowblue said:

What have you got to offer ?

I am not the one demanding the managers head on a plate am I

Bluescholar said:
andypandy said:
There's no middle ground with us. We either batter someone (at home), or we lose (away).

We need to learn again how to win ugly away from home, and if we cant win then at lease make sure we dont lose.

They sound like winning tactics, the 'wide open spaces' tactics currently deployed away don't.
Forget pretty when struggling and dig in. Can we do this? Is it holistic enough ;-)

You cant underestimate the influence the likes of the Tevezs', DeJongs' and even the Barrys'of this world can help the team to do that.

We have lost a big player in Tevez when needing to dig in. I realise he wanted to go, although I bet the bean counters didn't exactly mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.