Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

dwren said:
Bluescholar said:
Blueles61 said:
Yeah, I know 3 changes we due to injuries, but he needs to stop the rotation, and stick with a settled team when he can, which he doesn't.
These are young, fit athletes that should be able to play 2 games a week without being tired.

Exactly. Pick your best available until injury or suspension takes them out. Players want to play every game.
Oh and never pick a starting 11 with Garcia AND Kolarov in,1 is daft but both is just criminal.
Absolutely ....Garcia and Kolorov at best are championship players....but for some explicable reason they are regulars..why why why...................Pellers is not the only one to blame though ...Mancini also gave these two losers game time..................maybe its just us fans that go week in week out that can,t see what they see...........

Mancini first choice left back was clichy and Garcia played occasionally- Garcia =not mancinis signing,he wanted de Rossi or the Spanish kid who signed for bayern

bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
The jokes will all be on you soon

How's that then, is he threatening to win an away game ?
We have bossed every away game, therefore there's not a lot wrong

We've had to deal with absences to players like hart, Kompany and Silva. That run will I hope come to an end

There's two reasons for a start.

80s Shorts said:
Bluescholar said:
andypandy said:
There's no middle ground with us. We either batter someone (at home), or we lose (away).

We need to learn again how to win ugly away from home, and if we cant win then at lease make sure we dont lose.

They sound like winning tactics, the 'wide open spaces' tactics currently deployed away don't.
Forget pretty when struggling and dig in. Can we do this? Is it holistic enough ;-)

You cant underestimate the influence the likes of the Tevezs', DeJongs' and even the Barrys'of this world can help the team to do that.

We have lost a big player in Tevez when needing to dig in. I realise he wanted to go, although I bet the bean counters didn't exactly mind.
Bloody hell even when we had Tevez , Barry and Dejong we still lost at Sunderland . Tevez missed a penalty at Sunderland .

Marvin said:
bobmcfc said:
Marvin said:
The jokes will all be on you soon

How's that then, is he threatening to win an away game ?
We have bossed every away game, therefore there's not a lot wrong

We've had to deal with absences to players like hart, Kompany and Silva. That run will I hope come to an end

There's two reasons for a start.

I wish those excuses were enough but they aren't. People aren't going to be happy with results like this and when he needlessly messes with the team there will be questions asked when he messes up

Bluescholar said:
andypandy said:
There's no middle ground with us. We either batter someone (at home), or we lose (away).

We need to learn again how to win ugly away from home, and if we cant win then at lease make sure we dont lose.

They sound like winning tactics, the 'wide open spaces' tactics currently deployed away don't.
Forget pretty when struggling and dig in. Can we do this? Is it holistic enough ;-)

Wasn't going to post again tonight but couldn't resist a response here. Maybe City do offer wide open spaces but fact is that there has been less play in City's half of the pitch so far this season and City have conceded less shots than any other team. We've had more possession than any other team and have better pass completion. We've scored more and are running second on shots and shots on target. Pellegrini is not doing much wrong and we are a bit a fine tuning and a bit of luck away from good away results.

OB1 said:
Bluescholar said:
andypandy said:

Wasn't going to post again tonight but couldn't resist a response here. Maybe City do offer wide open spaces but fact is that there has been less play in City's half of the pitch so far this season and City have conceded less shots than any other team. We've had more possession than any other team and have better pass completion. We've scored more and are running second on shots and shots on target. Pellegrini is not doing much wrong and we are a bit a fine tuning and a bit of luck away from good away results.
And all that has got us 8th place
Great stuff.

ballinio said:
GXCity said:
de niro said:
I feel for you mate I really do, been there done that. however to be fair to pelli even though i'm fuming he rotated we battered sunderland today, they got lucky. as did Chelsea and villa. the tide will turn I promise you.

Totally agree with this. We battered them and it is all going to click in place soon. Once it does we will be unstoppable. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. The way the league is panning out we have got away with it so far but someone will go on a run and I just hope it is us
We didn`t batter Sunderland today, they got the goal then withdrew to protect their goal. Its tactics.

We battered them mate. Once it clicks we will be fine. Admittedly I have said the same after each away defeat but the performances deserve more than we are getting.

Just pick the best team possible and if players don't perform give them a kick up the arse to give them something to think about. If they can't take the abuse...f*** them off. Only want the best/hungriest players. No room for passengers and cry babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.