Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

Ducado said:
wilmslowblue said:
ballinio said:
What have you got to offer ?
Ive completely lost faith in the manager after this display. Pellegrini looked absolutely lost and uncomfortable on the touchline today. We lacked such imagination that the only reason that Wes Brown got motm was because Navas was kicking the ball at his shins throughout the entire second half. Hes come out and said hes happy with our away performances. You could give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he has a point but it is the manner of our defeats and the narrative of ridiculous bad luck associated with them. I have a general bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach and have come to the conclusion. Combined with how he dealt with Mourinho gate a couple of weeks back that he is an unlucky manager, doesnt really have the class of his predecessor and definately not the man to take this club forward. Maybe we should give Jupp or the General a call?

I hope im proved foolishly wrong

Just had a quick look at your post history, your a strange one I will give you that!

I think you have to be strange to support this football club tbh!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sober as a judge!

Will bookmark this all the same ;)

Of the 7 players above who are all on borrowed time, Pellegrini chose to play 6 of them?

And therein lies the problem.

Just as Mancini also identified, but had thrown £250m at it.

Pellegrini had few options outside of the personnel available to him today.

I'm shocked blues are surprised we seem to struggle when Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho are not in the team.

Each has a pivotal role. Outside of 12-13 players, the quality is shite.

and yet a further £100 million and a holistic approach towards an already expensively assembled squad has seen little improvement.

We are not only discussing today afterall.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sober as a judge!

Of the 7 players above who are all on borrowed time, Pellegrini chose to play 6 of them?

I'm shocked blues are surprised we seem to struggle when Kompany, Silva and Fernandinho are not in the team.

Dont agree with the "few options" today.

He could and should have started with Zab at full back.

Either Rodwell or Milner in central midfiled in place of Garcia.

Started with Navas.

And if only 12-13 players quality why let Barry and Kolo leave??

I admire your optimism TH but things are starting to worry us.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sober as a judge!

There was no need to roatate the fullbacks or at least play Richards ahead of Zabs.

Milner should have been in the middle, where he's best. No Dinho was the perfect chance for him to shine.

And Navas out wide to do what he did when he came on and offer a bit of pace and a counter attacking threat especially as it was away from home.

We had no Silva against United and no Kompany against West Ham. This was a Sunderland team with 4 points going into today.

I reckon pellegrini was a stop gap for pep,and it's gone Tit's up.them tactics today were terrible.

Gray said:
wilmslowblue said:
Ive completely lost faith in the manager after this display. Pellegrini looked absolutely lost and uncomfortable on the touchline today. We lacked such imagination that the only reason that Wes Brown got motm was because Navas was kicking the ball at his shins throughout the entire second half. Hes come out and said hes happy with our away performances. You could give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe he has a point but it is the manner of our defeats and the narrative of ridiculous bad luck associated with them. I have a general bad feeling at the bottom of my stomach and have come to the conclusion. Combined with how he dealt with Mourinho gate a couple of weeks back that he is an unlucky manager, doesnt really have the class of his predecessor and definately not the man to take this club forward. Maybe we should give Jupp or the General a call?

I hope im proved foolishly wrong
I am 100% with you - starts with 2 fullbacks who can't defend and a midfielder who would not even get into a Championship team and lets them stroll about for 45 minutes without any purpose or aggression. Leaves Yaya on the pitch when he was having one of his frequent can't be arsed days and just sits on the bench chatting to his pal - where is his desire and passion?
Is that criticism fair? Would you really take Yaya Toure off? I agree he had a poor game, but without Silva and Fernandinho where was the killer pass, surge going to come from

So much nonsense being talked tonight. By midfielder who couldn't get into a Championship team, are we talking about the player who plays for Spain, and who played for Real Madrid and Benfica and bossed many a Champions League game. The problem with Garcia is that he is not the main man in our team whereas at Benfica he was one of their main players whom everyone had confidence in. At City he covers in defence or is in one week in defensive midfield, and is out the next three

Agree, we have another clown in charge with a fancy foreign name. Why did he play Garcia? He is useless, why not Rodwell? Sunderland had one forward yet he changed like for like taking off Negredo for Dzecko and Richards for Zaba? Should have taken a defender off and kept Negredo on. Navas was great first 5 mins, then started going inside? Where is the coaching for the bleeding obvious? Peligrini also totally ballsed up against Bayern. They had 5 in midfield, and probably the best midfield in Europe, so he plays 4 in midfield and had Dzecko upfront who can't trap a bag of cement so nothing sticks.We got battered but wouldn't have if he would have used basic football common sense! Mancini wasn't any better, he made some ridiculous decisions and we got very lucky winning the league and the cup if we are honest. We need to find a manager who has common sense and knows the Premier League inside out. It's not rocket science. Finally who is that miserable looking git who sits next to Pelligrini? How the hell would he inspire anybody. Is is jobs for his mates yet again? How much do these clowns earn? Money for old rope.

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If some are now suggesting messrs Moyes, Rodgers, AVB, Pochetino are better than Pellegrini, then where to begin?

This title race is WIDE open, adding to the hysteria and frustrations, as we are using previous campaigns as the barometer.

Come the end of December, we will be in that top three and right in the mix.

Thankfully, the transfer window will be open and we'll be busier than most, getting rid of the deadwood frauds who have stolen a living for too long.

Pellegrini will get what he wants after qualifying for next stage of Champs League.

Do think he and we would have been better served keeping Barry for his final year.

Dzeko, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Hart, Kolarov, Garcia, all on borrowed time.

We will be champions.

You sound like a desperate man repeating a mantra so that your wishes come true.

By the way 4 of these deadwoods are English. so where does that leave us re the homegrown quota? And by the way if Pellegrini is as you suggest being let down by useless players why were you so vehement in your opinion that Mancini was underachieving?

Do agree with you re Barry.

Our first starting eleven is so superior to any of our rivals, that is why I retain my conviction we will be champions.

As for the English quota, I don't recall Mancini being to fond of them either, Barry, aside?

The English quota is not a City problem, it's an English football problem, players not good enough technically.

We go and get who we can if needs be.

Mancini could not even get the best out of the players he brought in towards the end, he lost the dressing room, and no way back for any manager once that happens.

I have been pretty impressed with the players Pellegrini has brought in/sanctioned.

No great surprises which players continue to get found out.

andypandy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
andypandy said:

Dont agree with the "few options" today.

He could and should have started with Zab at full back.

Either Rodwell or Milner in central midfiled in place of Garcia.

Started with Navas.

And if only 12-13 players quality why let Barry and Kolo leave??

I admire your optimism TH but things are starting to worry us.

Barry is totally out of his depth now. Way too slow. Kolo was also a squad player no more.

Any team needs continuity and we have lurched from the Hart crisis to Kompany injury crisis. And then just when it looks like Demichelis may settle us down in defence we lose Nasty, Fernandinho and most importantly of all Silva. EVERYTHING goes through Silva, We would have won with him fit today.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If some are now suggesting messrs Moyes, Rodgers, AVB, Pochetino are better than Pellegrini, then where to begin?

This title race is WIDE open, adding to the hysteria and frustrations, as we are using previous campaigns as the barometer.

Come the end of December, we will be in that top three and right in the mix.

Thankfully, the transfer window will be open and we'll be busier than most, getting rid of the deadwood frauds who have stolen a living for too long.

Pellegrini will get what he wants after qualifying for next stage of Champs League.

Do think he and we would have been better served keeping Barry for his final year.

Dzeko, Richards, Lescott, Milner, Hart, Kolarov, Garcia, all on borrowed time.

We will be champions.

You sound like a desperate man repeating a mantra so that your wishes come true.

By the way 4 of these deadwoods are English. so where does that leave us re the homegrown quota? And by the way if Pellegrini is as you suggest being let down by useless players why were you so vehement in your opinion that Mancini was underachieving?

Do agree with you re Barry.

Our first starting eleven is so superior to any of our rivals, that is why I retain my conviction we will be champions.

As for the English quota, I don't recall Mancini being to fond of them either, Barry, aside?

The English quota is not a City problem, it's an English football problem, players not good enough technically.

We go and get who we can if needs be.

Mancini could not even get the best out of the players he brought in towards the end, he lost the dressing room, and no way back for any manager once that happens.

I have been pretty impressed with the players Pellegrini has brought in/sanctioned.

No great surprises which players continue to get found out.

too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.