Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Marvin said:
4 points off 2nd, and 6 off top

People can't see this they only see 8th and think fuck :( What's annoying me most is the games we've lost have all been our own doing Cardiff,Villa,Chelsea & Sunderland none of them deserved to beat us but they all did hard to stomach. Especially Cardiff & Villa winning and end up losing last min at Chelsea 7 points gone because of mistakes which MP can't help yet he takes the blame not the players. MP is going to turn this around I can feel it hopefully sign a decent LB & a quality DM in Jan.
I think we will turn it around too. I agree with every word bar the signings

I just wish all that would stop and we just concentrate on getting the most out of what we have. We have an embarrassment of riches. Maybe too many forwards. The only position I would look at would be central defence if Kompany is out for longer than we expect.

Read the riot act to the players. We must play away games like Cup Finals and not concede an inch.

Get Hart back in the team. He does not need protecting

We'll come out of this stronger

Hopefully not like the last cup final

Balti said:
Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:
People can't see this they only see 8th and think fuck :( What's annoying me most is the games we've lost have all been our own doing Cardiff,Villa,Chelsea & Sunderland none of them deserved to beat us but they all did hard to stomach. Especially Cardiff & Villa winning and end up losing last min at Chelsea 7 points gone because of mistakes which MP can't help yet he takes the blame not the players. MP is going to turn this around I can feel it hopefully sign a decent LB & a quality DM in Jan.

I just wish all that would stop and we just concentrate on getting the most out of what we have. We have an embarrassment of riches. Maybe too many forwards. The only position I would look at would be central defence if Kompany is out for longer than we expect.

Read the riot act to the players. We must play away games like Cup Finals and not concede an inch.

Haha today or yesterday was depressing enough let's not bring up the Cup final :( Agree Marvin but DM cover for Fernandinho is a must Rodwell & Garcia not good enough if not try Zaba in DM played in that role b4.

Balti said:
Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:

I thought that was a one-off at the time

A lot of other fans will be looking at City at the moment and thinking typical mercenaries. Can win at home, but lack the bottle to do it away from home

Maybe we have got City blinkers on, but I really don't think that's the case.

2 crap weeks ahead now

Don't blame Pelli, he's a yes man keeping the seat warm for Pep. The person who picks the team and who really needs to be forced out asap is Tixxi the duplicitous little Napoleonic shite hawk. Mancini was stabbed in the back, The net spend was likely £60 million, but no one had the brains to look at a better center half than Vinnie (therefore avoiding rushing him back after every injury), upgrades at left back and right back. Also what would be so wrong with playing Zabs instead of Garcia? In fact there isn't, buy Byram, Shaw and if the rumours of Thiago Silva being unhappy at PSG, spend some of that dosh that everyone goes on about, We need to be winning the league, not feeling good about poxy cups and getting out of the group stage in the cl. Interesting a little activity we now see on this forum from the Mancini outters, probably because almost to man they only know how to criticize and without any practical solution. We have a manager who is a dead man walking the plan is for Pep to come in two years when the Bayern team will look a bit old. It's Pelli retirement gig, but he seems a gent, so come January we need to spend again, our position in the league is a fare reflection of how we have played, we need to stop ignoring it and get a grip.

Marvin said:
citytill1die84 said:
Marvin said:
4 points off 2nd, and 6 off top

We have an embarrassment of riches. Maybe too many forwards. The only position I would look at would be central defence if Kompany is out for longer than we expect.

Your okay with Rodwell, Garcia, Milner, or Yaya playing the DM role if Fernandinho remains injured?

Anzhi Makhachkala. I can't think of anything more de-motivating. Lets get behind our own

Marvin said:
Balti said:
Marvin said:

A lot of other fans will be looking at City at the moment and thinking typical mercenaries. Can win at home, but lack the bottle to do it away from home

2 crap weeks ahead now

I agree that you should work with what you have, but the same players that really drove us forward 3 years ago are the same one's doing it now. Swap Sergio for Tevez and the overall squad has actually got worse. Its a cluster fuck of an operation with rank amateur planning by Khaldoon. The Tesco mega store in Stockport made more money than Real Madrid, or the Rags last year! A football team is about prestige, which comes through winning significant trophies, the EPL, or champions league. When Thiago Silva was on the move, we should have got him, I don't think we need a cavalcade of players, but we certainly need two capable understudies at right and left back, Byram and Shaw are the two I would go for. As for the rest, we have to get rid of Garcia, Pogba would be a good move, but our team has been two injuries away from mediocrity for 3 seasons which Mancini pointed out and we as fans, know is true and a change of manager hasn't rectified that.

VOOMER said:
Marvin said:
Balti said:

2 crap weeks ahead now

I agree that you should work with what you have, but the same players that really drove us forward 3 years ago are the same one's doing it now. Swap Sergio for Tevez and the overall squad has actually got worse. Its a cluster fuck of an operation with rank amateur planning by Khaldoon. The Tesco mega store in Stockport made more money than Real Madrid, or the Rags last year! A football team is about prestige, which comes through winning significant trophies, the EPL, or champions league. When Thiago Silva was on the move, we should have got him, I don't think we need a cavalcade of players, but we certainly need two capable understudies at right and left back, Byram and Shaw are the two I would go for. As for the rest, we have to get rid of Garcia, Pogba would be a good move, but our team has been two injuries away from mediocrity for 3 seasons which Mancini pointed out and we as fans, know is true and a change of manager hasn't rectified that.

Yep what did Bayern do when they won the Treble, spend 40 million euro on one player Gotze. Alcântara for another 25M euro. Mancini wanted to do the same thing after the PL title season. Except he got a bunch of bargin buys and shitty players. You cannot expect to get anywhere under 20-30 million pounds these days. Win the PL title and still you need to spend 30 million or more on one player to prepare for next season.

His tenure will definitely need reviewing if the losses keep piling up irrespective of who else is available and who in the squad is to leave in January or at seasons end.

A two year deal was more appropriate after the stupidity of giving RM a five year deal only to sack him within 12 months of that contract.

He has a long way to go to be convincing as being able to see out that two years.

I can cop the loss to Chelsea but the defeats at Cardiff , Villa , Sunderland and the piss poor effort at Stoke make me think that MP and many of the squad are not up for the challenges ahead.

Its not difficult to conclude that the title and even a top four spot may be a pipe dream come the new year.

Sides like Everton , Southampton , Liverpool are better organised than we are at present and we need to not only catch these sides but put some space between us and them before we can start to claim we are a decent chance for a top four spot this season.

He has been saying for a while that the away form will pick up and since that spiel started the performances have been getting worse.

I am confident that with a few new hungry additions to the side and a change of mindset we can be a force in the premiership but whether MP can change that mindset is highly questionable at present.

Its not looking good for him , we had the chance to make a statement yesterday and instead the only statement we made is that we are soft mentally.

This starts from the top.

I am very disappointed in this side at the present moment and we need some personnel who have a win at all costs attitude engrained in them capable of spreading this throughout the squad.

Re: Clueless manager

This is one of those threads that will get bumped a few months down the line and all the fairweathers will look like twats.

Plays the same front 6 (apart from 2 forced changes) that scored 12 goals in the last 2 games and yet he gets the blame when they can't score goals against the team joint bottom of the league. Hilarious.

Baffles me how so many people on here come across exactly like those parody fickle fan accounts on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.