Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya_Tony said:
BillyShears said:
George Hannah said:
Does he even care?

He certainly cares more than one or two on this thread who seem more interested in City losing so they can say "I told you so" about the manager.
Bill mate give it a rest will you, PLEASE. Mancini is gone, we are all acutely aware of that. Away results are rightly a concern. Obviously comparisons will be made but that was unnecessary.
Minor point I know but he didn't mention that other manager, you did.

Re: Clueless manager

LoveCity said:
This thread, or rather certain posts in this thread (glad to see some City fans still have some patience!), are really shameful.

I hate United as much as anyone, but their fans are making a marked effort to support their manager at the moment, hence their atmosphere has improved noticeably lately - exactly what their outgoing ****... err, manager, asked for.

We're becoming the very stereotype they're labelled with. Fickle, sitting on our hands at a stadium that is more and more resembling a library (despite the 1894 Group's best efforts... even Arsenal's atmosphere is better than ours this season), judgmental of everything, only satisfied when everything is perfect (there is a term for that... glory hunting). Ugh. Support the team and manager and if it's all gone tits up by the end of the season, then call for his head instead of being fickle little girls when everything isn't perfect.

I'm convinced many of our fans couldn't handle another bad spell for this club, they've become drunk on glory and accept nothing less now.
Well said LC.

cleavers said:
Yaya_Tony said:
BillyShears said:
He certainly cares more than one or two on this thread who seem more interested in City losing so they can say "I told you so" about the manager.
Bill mate give it a rest will you, PLEASE. Mancini is gone, we are all acutely aware of that. Away results are rightly a concern. Obviously comparisons will be made but that was unnecessary.
Macbeth?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cleavers said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Macbeth?
Might as well be.

cleavers said:
Yaya_Tony said:
BillyShears said:
I suppose I read it as the managerial post rather than the current manager. I told you so people are always smug cunts anyway.

‘There is a long way to go, but when you lose points like that, it will be really difficult to fight for the title.’ Said Zabaletta
England defender Joleon Lescott also questioned the desire among City’s highly paid stars after their shock defeat at Sunderland. He admitted: ‘I don’t think we deserved to lose, but maybe they had a bit more appetite in the first half than we showed at certain times.
‘It’s hard to say (what’s gone wrong). We have won the odd one here and there, but it’s too stop-start and we need to knuckle down and pick up some points.’
Former Malaga and Real Madrid boss Pellegrini is still coming to terms with the intensity of the Premier League, where smaller clubs set a bigger challenge than those in the lower half of La Liga in Spain.

I think he knows but can't admit it.

BillyShears said:

Funnily enough that's a fairly accurate description of how you have come across over the last couple of seasons.

I think City needs more English and British players. The Iberian guys arent going to find enough grit and mental fortitude to win at Sunderland and Stoke away.

United has always relied on British players at the center of the park coupled with the likes of Vidic to win their titles. Would anyone mess with him?

Mou's Chelsea won titles with an English British spine too.

Arsenal have now got a British core, Ramsey, Wilshire, coupled with German efficiency.

Foreign XI can brush opposition in Europe and be brushed aside in PL away games.

Re: Clueless manager

Can we change forum subject to Clueless Fans?

Calling for a manager's head after 4 months is just bananas!!

Criticise when criticism is due.
Praise when praise is due.

I don't get why any small amount of criticism aimed at the new gaffer is a hanging offence on here. He seriously got it wrong tactically yesterday so he was rightly critcised by many.Just as he is praised by all for our fantastic home form
I don't get this "People want him to fail" bull which is simply not true.
What we want is for him to pick the best side available to him,stop tinkering with the defence week in week out and and get it tactically right to counter the opposition.Just as he did at Chelsea despite the result.
Isn't this his role?
We compare to Mancini simply because isn't that all we have to compare him to at present?

I will openly admit that I haven't taken to this guy but I want him to be a success as I do any manager however if the club decide to sack him then I will support the clubs decision and we move on. I think WBA away and Southampton away look daunting at the moment but as a previous poster mentioned,this is city we are talking about and you just never know what they are going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.