Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

badge said:
ballinio said:
badge said:
this week i've had good chats at work with an everton fan and two un!ted supporters. all agreed we were unlucky at sunderland. i told them about our embarrassing fans on this website and each found it rather amusing. the everton fan agrees 100% with me, that there are too many dickheads around claiming to be football fans. i can almost guarantee that the majority slagging him off on here are the very same who are more interested in the piss-up rather than the game.

clueless manager? clueless fans? definitely!
Who the hell do you think think you are , because people don't agree with you theyre dickheads are they ? Pretending to be football fans ? you've got a high opinion of yourself. We wernt unlucky at Sunderland , we played shit, bad formation , bad tactics, even worse attitude.
You can guarantee the majority slagging him off only go for the piss up, nowt like an sweeping generalization is there, you get the award for the most stupid sentence of the week Mr Superfan.

yeah, supporters who don't have the ability to reason or have any sense of rationale, dick'eads yeah. i don't claim to be a superfan, just a person that doesn't strike out when he doesn't understand something. patience is something you wouldn't recognise if it kicked you in the bollocks.
i'll sign off with my final three words on this forum - SIR ALEX FERGUSON!
Ah, your hero, I`m annoyed with myself for not spotting it.

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

ifiwasarichfan said:
Skashion said:
Challenger1978 said:
This has been going on since at least 2007 round and round in circles we keep going. One lot pro manger one lot against him, i don't think it will ever change on here.
It's so fucking stupid though. The two aren't connected. Mancini didn't get sacked because we wanted Pellegrini. He got sacked and Pellegrini was the best available of the type of manager Soriano and Txiki wanted. The warring factions are just bitching because of their egos, not because their argument has any fucking relevance.

There can be a third camp.

Many didn't want Mr M to go and think Mr P wasn't an upgrade.

It doen't necessarily follow that they didn't think Mr P was the right man to take the helm.

He is a good Manager, his record shows that.

He will be a success at City. The Bayern game apart, myself and many others have been impressed so far. As a group, our only problem is that we don't scream and shout the loudest.

Think this group of third wayers is the vast majority, not just on here but fans in general

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

blueparrot said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Skashion said:
It's so fucking stupid though. The two aren't connected. Mancini didn't get sacked because we wanted Pellegrini. He got sacked and Pellegrini was the best available of the type of manager Soriano and Txiki wanted. The warring factions are just bitching because of their egos, not because their argument has any fucking relevance.

It doen't necessarily follow that they didn't think Mr P was the right man to take the helm.

He will be a success at City. The Bayern game apart, myself and many others have been impressed so far. As a group, our only problem is that we don't scream and shout the loudest.

Think this group of third wayers is the vast majority, not just on here but fans in general

I agree

ifiwasarichfan said:
Skashion said:
Challenger1978 said:
This has been going on since at least 2007 round and round in circles we keep going. One lot pro manger one lot against him, i don't think it will ever change on here.

I'm with you but as impressed I am with home performances I am concerned with the away performances.

Overall for me there are probably more issues than positives right now, as we know we play badly sometimes and lose but even when we play well we can still lose all too often. There just isn't much security to our play or results under Pellegrini so far.

Very good at home a part from Hull . Crap away a part from West Ham . Reminds me a bit of the Brian Horton season 1994-1995 season . Good some matches crap the next .

We need to keep him, we've just scooped that elusive Football Hospitality title that previously eluded us, under him.

Interesting win stats for Europes top managers
Guardiola 70%
Ferguson 60%
Mourinho 60%
Ancelotti. 56%
Wenger. 56%
Mancini. 55%
Benitez. 55%
Pellagrini. 49%
Klopp. 49%

No doubt the Pellagrini wanking circle will boo hoo the stats as irrelivant

For sustained success it needs to be better than winning 1 in 2 , his loss rate is 1 in 4

At the moment this is my take on it:

As an attacking team we have more options ( a plan b so to speak)..we do vary our way of attacking now which we didnt really do under RM. However are we attacking better? IMHO no we arent.....maybe to me this is because our football isnt as attractive as it was (however I will say that we are moving the ball quicker in some games which is good to see)

Defensively we are a shambles regardless of what the stats say. We are all over the palce every time someone attacks us whether it results in a goal or a chance or not..........as individuals and as a unit we have gone backwards hugely in this area...part of this can be blamed on the absence of VK but a large part of it is also down to MP..whether it be his rotation of other players at the back or poor team selection/tactics in the midfield area...we are simply wide open a lot of the time.

My overall feeling is that we wont get near wining the league (cup ccmps are a bit of a lottery and can come down to the luck of the draw and teams having on or off days)...the league for me is the guideline and is more important than the champs league (though i understand why financially this is important)....winning the league says to me that we are the best team in the country and imho we are not looking like getting anywhere near that at the moment

I dont want MP gone I want him to succeed BUT he has got an awful lot to do for me and I havent been impressed by what Ive seen so far (even in games where we have won at times)

flb said:
Interesting win stats for Europes top managers
Guardiola 70%
Ferguson 60%
Mourinho 60%
Ancelotti. 56%
Wenger. 56%
Mancini. 55%
Benitez. 55%
Pellagrini. 49%
Klopp. 49%

No doubt the Pellagrini wanking circle will boo hoo the stats as irrelivant

For sustained success it needs to be better than winning 1 in 2 , his loss rate is 1 in 4
More stats, but you don't tell us what they are based on ? All games, league games, CL games, european games ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.