Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clueless manager

Palerider said:
If I'm honest I think most managers are average. I know that sounds obvious but if the managers of the top of the league swapped with the bottom of the league I don't think we would see a change. They are paid money for old rope. I just don't rate most of them at all. Even someone like the lauded Ferguson is barely better than average, in our title winning season Fergie cocked up twice in the games against City. Guadiola has managed Barcelona and Bayern Munich and been succesful but so would anyone else, would Guadiola keep Palace up this year? I've been supporting City since 1967 and in that time I cannot think of a single manager who has left us and moved on to better things. ( Just checked on Wiki and Ron Saunders ( who was a bit like Mancini ) left us and went on to win the League with Villa ). If you look at the Premier League the 3 clubs that have performed better than expected over the last 20 years or so have been United, Arsenal and Everton. All had long term managers who the players knew was the boss. i.e. if they f****d about they were out not the manager. That for me is the key. We forget how young most footballers are and they need strong leadership and a disciplined consistent environment. Pellegrini is 60 and quite frankly no better than Mancini, Hughes, Sven, Keegan etc. He's just the latest Zebedee on the Magic Roundabout.

I know what you mean, but there's a load of bollocks in there as well.

You have to give credit were credit is due when you see how Mourinho has not lost a home game in 47 years, how Arsene Wenger can buy unheard of players like Henry and RVP and Bergkamp and Pires and make them world class. Or Klopp and what he's done with Dortmund. Heck even Brendan Rogers' job at Swansea is to be admired.

And then when you start mentioning that utter fuckwit Hughes and suggesting he's comparable to Mancini or Sven, my word you have lost the plot.

Pam said:
Mike N said:
DTKOAG said:
Draw a fucking line under Mancini

Absolutely. We have a new manager and I still think he'll be successful. If he isn't, we'll get a new manager and his name wont be Mancini.

Time for you lot to move on.

Oh and shame on the O.P. for calling our manger 'clueless' and 'useless'.

I defy anyone to say they are not underwhelmed so far. And it isn't against the law, by the way, for old managers to come back.... eventually. Oh, and since we're on the subject of managers, WTF are people saying Pep will leave Bayern for us in two years time.

i never wanted mancini to go but, as somebody else has already pointed out - WE SHOULD HAVE WON THE LEAGUE LAST SEASON! the bookies still have us as favourites, so they obviously don't think we're as shit as some of you lot!

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

ballinio said:
Pam said:
I cannot believe how pissed off I still am from Sunday. I think its the fact that we have lost fucking four seasons in a row to deeply shite and utterly minging Sunderland teams and I wonder how long its been since the Trafford bollocks talkers over the road lost four successive league games against shite.

And if this dismal awayday imbecility is not sorted out yesterday, we will be out of the title race by Christmas. I do not know what the actual fuck is going on with this but it really is pathetic to pick up four points out a possible 15. Its a good job no team appears to be totally dominant or someone would already have been out of sight by now. Being only six points off the top is us getting away with it but unless we stop being away day twats from now on in, that will be twelve points

Grrrrrrrrrrr City, this is just fornication.
Its worse than that Pam, its 18 pts !

Bloody hell, so it is.

I've given my opinion on Pellers but can't see why people still go on about Mancini. He did a job and has moved on - he won't be coming back.

For all the people craving him to come back I still have the painful memories of Wigan - either couldn't motivate or lost the dressing room either way nothing says this season would have been good

onceabluealways said:
I've given my opinion on Pellers but can't see why people still go on about Mancini. He did a job and has moved on - he won't be coming back.

For all the people craving him to come back I still have the painful memories of Wigan - either couldn't motivate or lost the dressing room either way nothing says this season would have been good

This was the Spaniard's doing, in my opinion. It felt like a strange day before a ball was kicked in anger that day. And that "losing the dressing room" thing drives me up the wall. The players have a contract of employment with the club and are richly rewarded to wear the shirt with pride and give of their best whether Bobby was in charge or Satan himself.

we wont need to qualify for the champions league because we will win it

Pam said:
onceabluealways said:

This was the Spaniard's doing, in my opinion. It felt like a strange day before a ball was kicked in anger that day. And that "losing the dressing room" thing drives me up the wall. The players have a contract of employment with the club and are richly rewarded to wear the shirt with pride and give of their best whether Bobby was in charge or Satan himself.

That would be the case if he they thought like us - but to a lot of players it's their place of work they want to tbe happy who they work with and unfortunately at most clubs have the power to influence descisions above.

Personally I agree with you they should give 110% all the time for the money they get and if not the manager the supporters. I wonder how many of the players lost sleep when we were all drowning our sorrows

Wow clueless post of the year beaten - unheard of players like berkamp and Henry!

Would that be the Dutch and French internationals who has both signed for Juve and inter for fees that were at the time in the most expensive 20 fees for forwards in history.

To put it in perspective they wet unheard of in the same way as aguero was when he signed for city - ie unheard of by people who have no interest on football

Our away form wasn't close to being good enough under the messiah Mancini. It's now even worse. I don't see why neither of them realised that away from home we have to start the best 11 available to us every week. Had Pellegrini done that we wouldn't of dropped points at Stoke, Villa or Sunderland.

Re: Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

flb said:
citytill1die84 said:
flb said:
Navas is one directional, you wont see him covering the fullbacks arse in tight games, Milner is a better all round player without question.

How can u compare Milner with Navas? 2 completely different players ffs. Milner is a shit winger he's got no pace yes he's a grafter but he's a CM nothing else. Navas is a Spanish international he can't be that bad give him a chance ffs.

Milner, played well last season on the right, very good in tandem with Zab and Silva

Milner a shit winger? He's a far more rounded player than Navas will ever be, plays for 90 minutes, tackles, covers the fullback and pitches in with a few goals .

When the fuck has getting in the Spanish squad being a qualification for a premiership player by the way?

Show Navas onto his left foot and he's fucked

FFS

... show him onto his right foot and he'll feebly cross whether anyone is there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.