Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
OB1 said:
BillyShears said:
Are you sure that's not just because I'm in possession of our shared brain cell today ? ;)

Damn, I knew I was missing something.

I'm just catching up with the "which derby was better" meta discussion. I'm convinced this thread is going to go into the classics part of the forum one day. I don't know if it's just me, but generally it has been so much more civilised and so much less aggressive than the Mancini ones from last year. I wonder why that could be ... :)
It seems you more than anyone are doing the very best you can to see this going the same way Billy. Shame really.

Pablo1 said:
It seems you more than anyone are doing the very best you can to see this going the same way Billy. Shame really.

Hahaha. I'm comfortable in my opinion that anyone who can read, and has the patience to sit through reading all the different incarnations of this thread, will know exactly who the problem posters are.

BillyShears said:
Pablo1 said:

Hahaha. I'm comfortable in my opinion that anyone who can read, and has the patience to sit through reading all the different incarnations of this thread, will know exactly who the problem posters are.
I realise that Billy, as long as you're baiting them it'll never end though. Roll on Sunday...

Thought Pellegrini has experience as a manager? His naivety with those comments are like someone who has just become a manager also if he keeps our away form up we won't be one of those he mentioned in winning the title! His interviews are boring as fuck and his tactics away from home will get him the sack! Can't warm to the guy he is a dinosaur!

waspish said:
His interviews are boring as fuck and his tactics away from home will get him the sack! Can't warm to the guy he is a dinosaur!

Haha. If that's the case then stop worrying ... he'll be gone soon enough and I'm sure the club will employ someone young, charismatic, well dressed, etc. Y'know, those very important characteristics you look for when employing a manager!

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
His interviews are boring as fuck and his tactics away from home will get him the sack! Can't warm to the guy he is a dinosaur!

Haha. If that's the case then stop worrying ... he'll be gone soon enough and I'm sure the club will employ someone young, charismatic, well dressed, etc. Y'know, those very important characteristics you look for when employing a manager!
Sounds just like Jupp Heynckes if you ask me.

BillyShears said:
waspish said:

You just love the Italian dress sense mate, very suave

Manuel dresses like he's just nipped to B & Q for some paint.

City 3 Tottenham 1

We already know our next manager:

Pep-Guardiola-the-Barcelo-003.jpg

Pep licking his lips as he watches the 6-1; the best victory and performance in a recent Manchester derby.

flb said:
You just love the Italian dress sense mate, very suave

Manuel dresses like he's just nipped to B & Q for some paint.

City 3 Tottenham 1

When it comes to fashion the French have everyone else in Europe beaten hands down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.