Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
We already know our next manager:

Pep-Guardiola-the-Barcelo-003.jpg

Pep licking his lips as he watches the 6-1; the best victory and performance in a recent Manchester derby.
I thought the best performance was the FA Cup defeat.....

flb said:
BillyShears said:
flb said:
You just love the Italian dress sense mate, very suave

Manuel dresses like he's just nipped to B & Q for some paint.

City 3 Tottenham 1

When it comes to fashion the French have everyone else in Europe beaten hands down. :)

Do you wear a cravate Billy?

Only when time travelling back to the 1600's!

BillyShears said:
flb said:
BillyShears said:
When it comes to fashion the French have everyone else in Europe beaten hands down. :)

Do you wear a cravate Billy?

Only when time travelling back to the 1600's!
You'd never have made it through the 1600s mate - no Internet arguments, just duels to the death! Much better way if you ask me. :-)

OB1 said:
Someone is bound to shoot himself in the foot.

What you mean like posting that Arsene Wenger did the double in his first season as Arsenal manager and how this is proof positive that we should all be (faux) concerned about the prospect that City aren't already at 100% full tilt with Pellegrini in charge. Like I say ... comedy gold is what I'm taking from Part 4 of Discuss Pellegrini ... :)

As our new manger he is doing a good job so far, from January after the transfer window closes he should be judged. Was let down by the two amigos in the non signings of isco and a replacement for kolo which has hampered progression

rastus said:
As our new manger he is doing a good job so far, from January after the transfer window closes he should be judged. Was let down by the two amigos in the non signings of isco and a replacement for kolo which has hampered progression

It's the two amigos who are calling the shots. MP has to get on with who & what he is given that is the deal.
Our success or failure this season can and will be attributed to the DoF just as much as MP.

Pablo1 said:
He's right, Spurs won't be challenging for the league. Now he needs to show why and put them to the sword at the weekend. No fucking about, strongest available side playing with the intensity we've enjoyed watching at home so far.
They will be chomping at the bit this being the first chance to shine after the Sunderland debacle. If that's the case then I fancy a 3/4 goal winning margin. Us at our best is so much better than Spurs at their best, it's not even close.

He may well be right but I wish he'd keep quiet about it. There's nothing like a seemingly derogatory remark to make about an opponent to make them rise to the occasion and to throw his remarks right back at him. I well remember Malcolm Allison promising that City would terrorise Europe, only to see City dumped out by Fenerbahce at the first attempt. He made sure he kept quiet the following season in the club's successful ECWC campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.