Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both excellent perfirmances and results. Probably a bit hard for those with entrenched attitudes to admit. Don't care which was better as it doesnt really matter.

Skashion said:
citytill1die84 said:
You mean that 2-1 where the rags didn't give a fuck? Don't be fucking stupid the 4-1 against them was 1 of the most 1 sided games I've ever seen and to say rags had a better team when we beat em 1-6 is bull as well they didn't have RVP and they beat probably the worst Arsenal team in prem history due to all the injuries they had.

13 Szczesny
06 Koscielny
20 Djourou
25 Jenkinson
30 Traore
07 Rosicky
14 Walcott (Lansbury - 83' )
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin
39 Coquelin (Oxlade-Chamberlain - 62' )
10 Van Persie (Chamakh - 83' )

An Arsenal side including RVP ironically. However, when we beat the rags 4-1 guess who wasn't playing:

01 De Gea
03 Evra
05 Ferdinand
12 Smalling
15 Vidic
10 Rooney Booked
16 Carrick
18 Young (Cleverley - 52' )
25 Valencia Booked
31 Fellaini
19 Welbeck

Spot anyone missing?

Let's also bear in mind the rags side we beat 4-1 at home was 8th to our 7th, whereas the rags' side we beat 6-1 away, was 2nd, to our 1st.

Oh, and why didn't the rags give a fuck about losing 2-1 to us?

Because they'd already won the league we wanted it more than them to show we weren't going anywhere. So Vidic didn't play what does that matter? Silva didn't play in the 4-1 and who gives a fuck about league position it's a fucking derby mate form and league position doesn't mean fuck all as you should know from the fucking past. Pellegrini beats the rags 4-1 and you have to find negatives shame on you.

-- November 21st, 2013, 10:26 am --

The cookie monster said:
citytill1die84 said:
The cookie monster said:
Correct skas
And just to add the rags were in form when we humiliated them 6-1
6 days after we beat beat them 4-1 west brom twatted them at the swamp,they were all over the show form wise.

I would say the 1-0 away at their shithole last year was also Better than the 4-1 home win

You mean that 2-1 where the rags didn't give a fuck? Don't be fucking stupid the 4-1 against them was 1 of the most 1 sided games I've ever seen and to say rags had a better team when we beat em 1-6 is bull as well they didn't have RVP and they beat probably the worst Arsenal team in prem history due to all the injuries they had.
Oh dear!

Oh dear to you my friend you say the result at the swamp last year was better and you didn't even know the result.

citytill1die84 said:
Because they'd already won the league we wanted it more than them to show we weren't going anywhere. So Vidic didn't play what does that matter? Silva didn't play in the 4-1 and who gives a fuck about league position it's a fucking derby mate form and league position doesn't mean fuck all as you should know from the fucking past. Pellegrini beats the rags 4-1 and you have to find negatives shame on you.
Are you on crack? Seriously.

Skashion said:
citytill1die84 said:
Are you on crack? Seriously.

Tell me why?

citytill1die84 said:
Skashion said:
citytill1die84 said:

13 Szczesny
06 Koscielny
20 Djourou
25 Jenkinson
30 Traore
07 Rosicky
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin

An Arsenal side including RVP ironically. However, when we beat the rags 4-1 guess who wasn't playing:

01 De Gea
03 Evra
05 Ferdinand
12 Smalling
15 Vidic
10 Rooney Booked
16 Carrick
25 Valencia Booked
31 Fellaini
19 Welbeck

Spot anyone missing?

Let's also bear in mind the rags side we beat 4-1 at home was 8th to our 7th, whereas the rags' side we beat 6-1 away, was 2nd, to our 1st.

The cookie monster said:
citytill1die84 said:
Oh dear!

Oh dear to you my friend you say the result at the swamp last year was better and you didn't even know the result.
You mean scoreline not result :)
I would Also throw the 1-0 home win in there too in the title winning season
A monster of a fucking match which we just had to win.

The cookie monster said:
citytill1die84 said:
Skashion said:
13 Szczesny
06 Koscielny
20 Djourou
25 Jenkinson
30 Traore
07 Rosicky
16 Ramsey
23 Arshavin

01 De Gea
03 Evra
05 Ferdinand
12 Smalling
15 Vidic
10 Rooney Booked
16 Carrick
25 Valencia Booked
31 Fellaini
19 Welbeck

Spot anyone missing?

The cookie monster said:

Yes the 1-0 was a good result probably the best I've ever felt after a derby. Think our play that night merited more than 1 goal always had a thought the twats were going to get the equaliser luckily for us they didn't :)

citytill1die84 said:
Tell me why?
Two reasons:
  1. You claim it is bull to said the rag side we beat 6-1 away (and was 2nd in the league and finished 89 points) was better than the one which we beat 4-1 at home (who were 8th in the league and will get nowhere near 89 points), on the basis that the rags had Van Persie. Erm, side we beat 4-1 didn't have Van Persie. I just pasted you the team sheet, all you had to do was read it, but not only have facts failed you this morning, you have failed even basic reading comprehsnion. Vidic DID play, Van Persie, DIDN'T play. Thus rendering your shite point about the side in 8th being better than the one in 2nd, completely null and void. Even if the players weren't better (not true in this case), the team was. The team that got 89 points was very good at gaining points. It's an easy claim to make and prove.
  2. Then you claim bizarrely that I'm trying to find negatives about Pellegrini, but that's ridiculous. I could just as easily claim you're trying to find negatives about Mancini to talk down the 6-1 or, even worse, you're trying to make out like Moyes is a better manager than Ferguson... Let's not go down that road. This is about comparing two derby performances and victories. I think the 6-1 was the better victory and performance, I have given good solid factual reasons to justify my view.

Skashion said:
citytill1die84 said:
Tell me why?
Two reasons:
  1. You claim it is bull to said the rag side we beat 6-1 away (and was 2nd in the league and finished 89 points) was better than the one which we beat 4-1 at home (who were 8th in the league and will get nowhere near 89 points), on the basis that the rags had Van Persie. Erm, side we beat 4-1 didn't have Van Persie. I just pasted you the team sheet, all you had to do was read it, but not only have facts failed you this morning, you have failed even basic reading comprehsnion. Vidic DID play, Van Persie, DIDN'T play. Thus rendering your shite point about the side in 8th being better than the one in 2nd, completely null and void. Even if the players weren't better (not true in this case), the team was. The team that got 89 points was very good at gaining points. It's an easy claim to make and prove.
  2. Then you claim bizarrely that I'm trying to find negatives about Pellegrini, but that's ridiculous. I could just as easily claim you're trying to find negatives about Mancini to talk down the 6-1 or, even worse, you're trying to make out like Moyes is a better manager than Ferguson... Let's not go down that road. This is about comparing two derby performances and victories. I think the 6-1 was the better victory and performance, I have given good solid factual reasons to justify my view.

It's all about opinions and I wouldn't worry. Just for info, I thoroughly enjoyed both.

The cookie monster said:
That win was never in doubt for me. That's why I still backed us to win the title after the Sunderland game. People were throwing wobblers about five points. I never looked at it as five points, it was two points. The thought never even crossed my mind that we wouldn't win that game. I was sure we would.

I didn't want Mancini to leave but since he has I can't understand why everybody can't now be fully supportive of the new boss. Demeaning his results is pointless. Comparisons shouldn't be made until the end of the season (We may win 6-1 again at Old Trafford). Mancini was generally thought to be a very good manager but that was not decided 6 months into his tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.