Discuss Pellegrini

Damocles said:
They're different managers.

Mancini was the guy who would beat the shit out of you if you were crap, which inspired you in the short term to go out there and stick it in his face.

Pellegrini is the old gent who just wants what's best for you, which gives you a deep base of confidence to work off of to better express yourself.

Pellegrini will definitely get the team moving forward but we have to give him time for his ideals to settle in.

Bollocks are you describing your grandad? Maybe that's why he's never won anything. Winning mentality does not accept shite like today you think fergie accepted that kind of performance. The players deserve a rocket not a werthers and an arm round their shoulder.

Damocles said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Let's give him a season at least folks...

We will give him the same that we gave Mancini after winning the title.

So about two games then.

I for one am fully behind Pellegrini but was a staunch supporter of Mancini. I really didnt give a fuck if the players didn't like him. It clearly showed in their performances.
What I find funny is that the Mancini was shit coach/man managers posters are very very quiet this evening. We played well at home last season,we played well again on Monday.
We played very poorly away last season,we played very poorly away today.
What's changed..?? Not a lot really apart from Bobby sitting pretty on his 6 million pay off plus another 80 mill on 4 players!

shaun said:
Shocking a performance as it was,most of that team was made up of the same players who seriously underperformed last season right up to the FA Cup Final.
It's going to take longer than a pre-season and two league games for Manny to sort that shit out.

You can´t say that!
You´ll get called a "knee jerk" !

the only thing i can add to this thread is when mancini took over it took quite a while for other teams to grasp how we were going to play, today it was as if MP had been sussed after one game, cardiff set there stall out and did the business the trouble here is all the other lower table sides will make this game a president and will do exactly the same were going to get the bus parked in over 60% of games from today. people have posted well its only 2 games gone give him time etc thats fair enough but with spending near to 100 million pre season we really should have been worthy of at least a point today, away games like this win the title, maybe its a glitch or whatever you want to call it only time will tell

Damocles said:
thenabster said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
^^ THIS ^^

That's BS. We are playing for the title not for the top half. If you play for the title there are only a certain number of defeats you can afford and if we lose away at Cardiff what will happen when we're playing away at Old Trafford or at Chelsea. Why are the players allowed to be blamed but not the manager?

Let me ask you an altered version of your own question.

If Alex Ferguson had a record of W1:L1 last season, would this thread appear on RedCafe?

The answer to that question is the same reason that this thread is bizarre and a bit daft

Alex Ferguson would not have just lost at Cardiff.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Damocles said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Let's give him a season at least folks...

We will give him the same that we gave Mancini after winning the title.

So about two games then.

I for one am fully behind Pellegrini but was a staunch supporter of Mancini. I really didnt give a fuck if the players didn't like him. It clearly showed in their performances.
What I find funny is that the Mancini was shit coach/man managers posters are very very quiet this evening. We played well at home last season,we played well again on Monday.
We played very poorly away last season,we played very poorly away today.
What's changed..?? Not a lot really apart from Bobby sitting pretty on his 6 million pay off plus another 80 mill on 4 players!

Excellent post

whp.blue said:
Pellers dropped a massive bollock today and I hope he learns from his mistake

no one should ever put a side out without specialized centre backs especially when one of the ie Lescott is an accident waiting to happen

Lescott is the only player in the club who doesn't look comfortable with the ball at his feet not good enough

and we should have learnt last season that we had no cover for Kompany so the people who are supposed to strengthen our squad need to take a long hard look at themselves

Arsenal did it twice this week and won both games. Barca have mascherano doing a decent job of it as well.

bondsman said:
Damocles said:

Mancini was the guy who would beat the shit out of you if you were crap, which inspired you in the short term to go out there and stick it in his face.

Pellegrini is the old gent who just wants what's best for you, which gives you a deep base of confidence to work off of to better express yourself.

Pellegrini will definitely get the team moving forward but we have to give him time for his ideals to settle in.

Bollocks are you describing your grandad? Maybe that's why he's never won anything. Winning mentality does not accept shite like today you think fergie accepted that kind of performance. The players deserve a rocket not a werthers and an arm round their shoulder.

Pellegrini has never won a trophy in any European league or competition apart from the Intertoto Cup.

Chippy_boy said:
Damocles said:
thenabster said:
That's BS. We are playing for the title not for the top half. If you play for the title there are only a certain number of defeats you can afford and if we lose away at Cardiff what will happen when we're playing away at Old Trafford or at Chelsea. Why are the players allowed to be blamed but not the manager?

Let me ask you an altered version of your own question.

If Alex Ferguson had a record of W1:L1 last season, would this thread appear on RedCafe?

The answer to that question is the same reason that this thread is bizarre and a bit daft

Alex Ferguson would not have just lost at Cardiff.

He lost at Burnley...Either first or second game in a few yrs back...Maybe they wouldn't but teams lose games.It was the manner of the performance which is concerning

Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Damocles said:

Pellegrini has never won a trophy in any European league or competition apart from the Intertoto Cup.

What are his ideals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.