Discuss Pellegrini

whp.blue said:
Lescott is the only player in the club who doesn't look comfortable with the ball at his feet not good enough.

Lescott played Ok though. It was just 8 or 9 other players who were poor.

bondsman said:
Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Bollocks are you describing your grandad? Maybe that's why he's never won anything. Winning mentality does not accept shite like today you think fergie accepted that kind of performance. The players deserve a rocket not a werthers and an arm round their shoulder.

Pellegrini has never won a trophy in any European league or competition apart from the Intertoto Cup.

What are his ideals?

Holistic

Ah this thread is gold. Two fucking games. Besides, If we don't start convincingly winning away matches I'd be more inclined to think we employ a team of no bollocks mard arses than both Mancini and Pellegrini failing to figure it out.

qydf05.jpg

I wonder if Mancini is feeling like this tonight!

Damocles said:
bondsman said:
Damocles said:
Pellegrini has never won a trophy in any European league or competition apart from the Intertoto Cup.

What are his ideals?

Holistic

Haha mcfc sharing the same ideals as the body shop. Fuck holistic I want to win things. Madrid and utd and Milan and Liverpool of old weren't arsed about holistic they did alright.

Think the problem could be some players think they know more than the manager, and are not carrying out
instructions correctly. That's why it looks like nothing has changed.

Damocles said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Let's give him a season at least folks...

We will give him the same that we gave Mancini after winning the title.

So about two games then.

EDIT: Sorry this is just joking. Mancini was unbeaten in his first 16 games last year until RVP scored in the 93rd minute.
Hee hee, Nasri's fault!

Two games into our new manager's reign and some fans are panicking like little girls.

Good God.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.