Discuss Pellegrini

Ducado said:
To be fair I don't think anyone has been that impressed so far something is not right you don't need to be a rocket scientist to realise this.

However he has not been blessed with a fully fit squad and with our most influential player.

I am willing to give him some time, to put things right

I thought it was a squad game? If we can't play well with a few injuries that isn't a good sign for the future, i am watching the everton chelsea game and what strikes me is that whoever wins both teams are actually playing decent football

i said all along the players should have got a lot more flack last season than they did, the board could have backed Mancini but this would have been problematic, they chose the easy way out, i hope they got it right

Ducado said:
To be fair I don't think anyone has been that impressed so far something is not right you don't need to be a rocket scientist to realise this.

However he has not been blessed with a fully fit squad and with our most influential player.

I agree! Pellegrini needs time to apply his system on the team. The new signings need time to settle in and the defensive injuries haven't helped.

However the way we have been playing is do pellegrini no favours, and we better get our act together quick before we start slipping behind the leading pack.

hilts said:
Ducado said:

I thought it was a squad game? If we can't play well with a few injuries that isn't a good sign for the future, i am watching the everton chelsea game and what strikes me is that whoever wins both teams are actually playing decent football

i said all along the players should have got a lot more flack last season than they did, the board could have backed Mancini but this would have been problematic, they chose the easy way out, i hope they got it right

I can see what your saying but what can we do? We can only wait and hope that this is just a poorish start to the season, (which does happen to many top teams) and that as the season progresses thinks will click into place

hilts said:
Ducado said:

I thought it was a squad game? If we can't play well with a few injuries that isn't a good sign for the future
Bingo

Ducado said:
I think people should be honest and lay their cards on the table

If you think he is a dud and we should get rid just come out and say it

I think that's a great idea. Like a handy guide to Bluemoon's biggest morons.

Blankomania said:
Ducado said:

I agree! Pellegrini needs time to apply his system on the team. The new signings need time to settle in and the defensive injuries haven't helped.

However the way we have been playing is do pellegrini no favours, and we better get our act together quick before we start slipping behind the leading pack.

But its not about systems its about energy desire work rate and a bit of passion. Get that first then decide the system and i think most would agree that with those attribute whatever system you chose the team will win far far more than it loses, without these attributes the system chosen is irrelevent

The current shite on display proves that

BillyShears said:
Ducado said:

I believe you will be the proud owner of that title come the end of the season.

BillyShears said:
Ducado said:

I think the cellar, my soft parade album and copious amounts of alcohol are beckoning me ...

Runs away

Ducado said:

Exactly,of course things could be better but can we be a bit fairer and judge when we have close to a fit squad?

And as Rammy states,the constant comparison with our previous manager,who was sacked for valid reasons,serves no purpose.Everyone of us who cares is frustrated with our start but constantly reopening old wounds serves isn't healthy for any of us.

Get behind the manager and have faith,we've played four games with everyone on a steep learning curve,it will come good,especially,like I repeat,when our injuries clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.