Discuss Pellegrini

simon31goat said:
we have gone from a title chasing team to a team that will end up being lucky to qualify for a top 4 spot.call me dramatic or what you want I've said it all along sacking mancini will be the worst decision we've ever made.
Title chasing...? We were quiet a bit off the pace last season and we were lucky chelsea, arsenal, liverpool and tottenham didnt have the seasons they are likely to have this year... the two games in the league against wigan for example we were outplayed for most of the game but managed to scrape home due to individual goals. Last season we were no better in a lot of games than we were today... mancini wasnt a genius, he was very average last season... I dont like saying it but its the truth

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
FantasyIreland said:
simon31goat said:
Don't care if its early days this is not going to end well.were wide open and are going to get punished by somebody very soon its coming.imo we have taken a big step backwards we have gone from a title chasing team to a team that will end up being lucky to qualify for a top 4 spot.call me dramatic or what you want I've said it all along sacking mancini will be the worst decision we've ever made.
We can only dream of last season when we were playing fluid,attractive and expansive football,sweeping aside the opposition with ease as every player was committed to the cause giving 100%.
Running away with league,having a superb European run and destroying Wigan in the cup final was testament.

We were a stable,happy ship with everyone,including all those behind the scenes pulling in the same direction,it's unbelievable that we felt it necessary for change,especially for a clown like Pellegrini.......

Doomed I tell ya!
You must have your doubts..seriously?..I see it in billys posts..he is becoming less confident.just an observation...
I'm disappointed we didn't strengthen like we should have but when our best players return we will be fine,our best 15 are a tad unbalanced but top class,it's when we have to rely on depth we will struggle as we are finding out.

Tonight's over reaction is pathetic even by BM standards,4 games,with influential injury problems,dear me.......

Ducado said:
I still think its far too early to pass judgement I have seen the Rags have many a poor start and go on to win it at a cantor, I have seen teams come flying out of the traps yet run out of steam come Christmas

Aye but this looks more than just a poor start. We look clueless. There's just no cohesion whatsoever.
I hope it comes good soon. Last season I was on here confident it would all come good, then slowly the season
ebbed away, and well we all know what happened.

Kun Aguero said:
This thread is fucking cringeworthy. He's had 4 games, we drew today, with no Kompany, No Silva, Aguero was only fit enough for the bench, Yaya's moved deeper to spread the ball about. Even if were miles off top spot come Christmas Pelle deserves at least the season. On Mancini it was the right time for him to go.
We've spent 90 million on top of what we had there is no time pal.he has to deliver simple as that we have a great squad of players but if we're struggling to out play below average teams serious questions need to be asked.mancini was great for city he got the chop for finishing 2nd and a cup final this guy had to match or do better IMO or what's the point in getting rid if roberto

RobertBlue said:
simon31goat said:
we have gone from a title chasing team to a team that will end up being lucky to qualify for a top 4 spot.call me dramatic or what you want I've said it all along sacking mancini will be the worst decision we've ever made.
Title chasing...? We were quiet a bit off the pace last season and we were lucky chelsea, arsenal, liverpool and tottenham didnt have the seasons they are likely to have this year... the two games in the league against wigan for example we were outplayed for most of the game but managed to scrape home due to individual goals. Last season we were no better in a lot of games than we were today... mancini wasnt a genius, he was very average last season... I dont like saying it but its the truth
Short,selective memories mate,the rot set in last season,we are attempting a recovery,it won't happen in 4 games.

FantasyIreland said:
FantasyIreland said:
We can only dream of last season when we were playing fluid,attractive and expansive football,sweeping aside the opposition with ease as every player was committed to the cause giving 100%.
Running away with league,having a superb European run and destroying Wigan in the cup final was testament.

We were a stable,happy ship with everyone,including all those behind the scenes pulling in the same direction,it's unbelievable that we felt it necessary for change,especially for a clown like Pellegrini.......

Doomed I tell ya!
You must have your doubts..seriously?..I see it in billys posts..he is becoming less confident.just an observation...
I'm disappointed we didn't strengthen like we should have but when our best players return we will be fine,our best 15 are a tad unbalanced but top class,it's when we have to rely on depth we will struggle as we are finding out.

Tonight's over reaction is pathetic even by BM standards,4 games,with influential injury problems,dear me.......
I think over relation is the right term of phrase never seen anything like this before

FantasyIreland said:
FantasyIreland said:

Doomed I tell ya!

Fair do's but it wasn't good

FantasyIreland said:
simon31goat said:
Don't care if its early days this is not going to end well.were wide open and are going to get punished by somebody very soon its coming.imo we have taken a big step backwards we have gone from a title chasing team to a team that will end up being lucky to qualify for a top 4 spot.call me dramatic or what you want I've said it all along sacking mancini will be the worst decision we've ever made.

Doomed I tell ya!
All I ever read on here is we will be a dif team when vinnie is back
£300- £400 million squad and we seem to rely on one player
Unbelievable

FantasyIreland said:
simon31goat said:

Doomed I tell ya!

Good point we needed a change it was obvious, it's like we are a different team now, no more second place in the league fa cup final losers for us, we have changed, we are happy content and doing quite well in the footballing hotbeds of south wales and staffordshire, i remember at one point today we actually looked like having a shot on goal,oh how the six fingered blokes bowed down to our utter brilliance

You could have just said lets wait and see rather then be a utter pillock

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:

Doomed I tell ya!
All I ever read on here is we will be a dif team when vinnie is back
£300- £400 million squad and we seem to rely on one player
Unbelievable
Frightening really Col...oh well..bed time as am up for work at five.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.