Discuss Pellegrini

simon31goat said:
Kun Aguero said:
This thread is fucking cringeworthy. He's had 4 games, we drew today, with no Kompany, No Silva, Aguero was only fit enough for the bench, Yaya's moved deeper to spread the ball about. Even if were miles off top spot come Christmas Pelle deserves at least the season. On Mancini it was the right time for him to go.
We've spent 90 million on top of what we had there is no time pal.he has to deliver simple as that we have a great squad of players but if we're struggling to out play below average teams serious questions need to be asked.mancini was great for city he got the chop for finishing 2nd and a cup final this guy had to match or do better IMO or what's the point in getting rid if roberto

really? what's the rush?

Kun Aguero said:
This thread is fucking cringeworthy. He's had 4 games, we drew today, with no Kompany, No Silva, Aguero was only fit enough for the bench, Yaya's moved deeper to spread the ball about. Even if were miles off top spot come Christmas Pelle deserves at least the season. On Mancini it was the right time for him to go.

got to admit mate we are fucking dire. there is nothing and I mean nothing to say that we'll finish in the top half of the table. we ARE that poor.

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

got to admit mate we are fucking dire. there is nothing and I mean nothing to say that we'll finish in the top half of the table. we ARE that poor.
Is there a backup server for next sunday evening???

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

Are you for real?

I'm in a bit of a quandary here, on the one hand these threads are top notch entertainment and are keeping me ticking over on a long day in graft, unfortunately the flip side is we've had to have been absolutely terrible on the day to justify them (or not in some cases...)
At least we managed the full 3 points against hull so the suicidal amongst us could live to see another day - cant be so sure tonight..

Georgian Maestro said:
de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

Are you for real?

you can live on former glories if you like but I say it as it is. we are fucking shite. no direction, no oooph no nowt.

Georgian Maestro said:
de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

Are you for real?

He's BM's very own Adrian Durham!

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
FantasyIreland said:
We can only dream of last season when we were playing fluid,attractive and expansive football,sweeping aside the opposition with ease as every player was committed to the cause giving 100%.
Running away with league,having a superb European run and destroying Wigan in the cup final was testament.

We were a stable,happy ship with everyone,including all those behind the scenes pulling in the same direction,it's unbelievable that we felt it necessary for change,especially for a clown like Pellegrini.......

Doomed I tell ya!
You must have your doubts..seriously?..I see it in billys posts..he is becoming less confident.just an observation...
I'm disappointed we didn't strengthen like we should have but when our best players return we will be fine,our best 15 are a tad unbalanced but top class,it's when we have to rely on depth we will struggle as we are finding out.

Tonight's over reaction is pathetic even by BM standards,4 games,with influential injury problems,dear me.......

A lot less pathetic than your relentless nauseating need to talk down the previous manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.