Discuss Pellegrini

kanovic said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Please do away with 4-4-2 right now. It will not,and cannot work. We will continue to be over run in the middle and I am sure MP can see this.

And Yaya, sort your fucking self out!

should we go with 3 at the back perhaps?

No. Not sure if you're being facetious or not? I dare say you know that it didn't work under Mancini and the players openly admitted they weren't comfortable with it. No more two up front and an extra midfielder is what I was getting at, whilst retaining 4 at the back.

de niro said:
Georgian Maestro said:
de niro said:
got to admit mate we are fucking dire. there is nothing and I mean nothing to say that we'll finish in the top half of the table. we ARE that poor.

Are you for real?

you can live on former glories if you like but I say it as it is. we are fucking shite. no direction, no oooph no nowt.

Agreed.

Just think though. We were lucky today against Stoke and were lucky against Hull,
FFS, Cardiff, Hull and Stoke will all finish in the lower half of the league!
Hull will be relegated (because no team can miss chances like they did against us and stay up) and Cardiff will also struggle.
Not looking forward to the derby one little bit.

Ducado said:
BackgroundBlue said:
I worry that Pellegrini's heart really isn't in it. Wouldn't be surprised if he resigns mid season.
Bloody hell the hysterics are getting worse
No they are not, his body language today said as much
The guy might be a nice fella but he is miles out of his depth and will be gone before Christmas

de niro said:
1961_vintage said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Are you for real?

He's BM's very own Adrian Durham!

is that a good or a bad thing?

Well I like him because regardless of whether I agree with him (and for the most part I don't) he calls it as he sees it and sticks to his principles which he willing to debate.

A lot of people think he's a **** mind!

blue underpants said:
Ducado said:
BackgroundBlue said:
I worry that Pellegrini's heart really isn't in it. Wouldn't be surprised if he resigns mid season.
The guy might be a nice fella but he is miles out of his depth and will be gone before Christmas
Like I have said before you and others are making snap judgements

blue underpants said:
Ducado said:
BackgroundBlue said:
Hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.