Discuss Pellegrini

6one said:
simon31goat said:
Kun Aguero said:
This thread is fucking cringeworthy. He's had 4 games, we drew today, with no Kompany, No Silva, Aguero was only fit enough for the bench, Yaya's moved deeper to spread the ball about. Even if were miles off top spot come Christmas Pelle deserves at least the season. On Mancini it was the right time for him to go.
We've spent 90 million on top of what we had there is no time pal.he has to deliver simple as that we have a great squad of players but if we're struggling to out play below average teams serious questions need to be asked.mancini was great for city he got the chop for finishing 2nd and a cup final this guy had to match or do better IMO or what's the point in getting rid if roberto

really? what's the rush?
we were better last season than anything I've seen of us so far and spent 90 million we look weaker due to the manager playing a different tatitic. Yaya toure playing as a sweeper FFs keep deluding yourself we,l get dicked next week and playing like we are and I'm not confident about the season ahead

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blue underpants said:
Ducado said:
Bloody hell the hysterics are getting worse
No they are not, his body language today said as much
The guy might be a nice fella but he is miles out of his depth and will be gone before Christmas
Hopefully.

Harsh...he's had one game so far with his best 11(ish) and we tore Newcastle a new one.
Without Kompanys leadership on the pitch we're a shadow of the team we are with him. I don't know why, I look across the other names and no one bar maybe Pabs has any authority. Toure should be taking the games by the scruff of the neck and leading by example when he's wearing the armband, instead it seems he's regressed and only his top notch free kicks have spared him from getting the grief he deserves.
Its way too early to think the sky is falling in. It's been disappointing the last 3 games, but lets at least wait until we've got something like our best 11 out before making judgement.
Time to dig in blues, I think the seasons going to be long and hard but then fuck me, that shouldn't be anything new!

Ducado said:
blue underpants said:
Ducado said:
Bloody hell the hysterics are getting worse
The guy might be a nice fella but he is miles out of his depth and will be gone before Christmas
Like I have said before you and others are making snap judgements

Give me one thing, one little thing that pellegrini has done as a positive, one thing that can give us hope that we are at least changing for the better, are we defending better? is our midfield more dominant?. are our strikers getting more chances? do we have more hunger? are we more organised? is any player performing better than previously? we have to give the guy a chance so please tell us one thing we can be optimistic about

The only defence of Pellegrini so far is that his sides always start the season slowly. Once we get our key players fit then we will be fine. Whether it is good enough for winning the league is debatable but there will be many twists and turns during the season.

hilts said:
Ducado said:
blue underpants said:

Give me one thing, one little thing that pellegrini has done as a positive, one thing that can give us hope that we are at least changing for the better, are we defending better? is our midfield more dominant?. are our strikers getting more chances? do we have more hunger? are we more organised? is any player performing better than previously? we have to give the guy a chance so please tell us one thing we can be optimistic about

The kits are lovely and snug and smell better due to the new found happiness amongst the laundry staff?

Pablo1 said:
hilts said:
Ducado said:

The kits are lovely and snug and smell better due to the new found happiness amongst the laundry staff?

haha, yep and they now get a 'hello' from the manager unlike before. so things are much better.

jonmcity said:
The usual over reaction to City not winning the game. i agree we are missing vincent in defence and the new players are taking the usual time to bed in, so lets all push in the same direction. We will get better as we play more games, and the season is not over by a long way. Put it in perspective, not so long ago we would have lost that game. We came away with a point and their manager looked like he had won the league. We have two massive games next week. lets get behind the team 100%.

So with all we've spent it comes down to one player?

Plus why do our players have to bed in? Good players don't usually have to do that. Erikson today with Spurs and Ozil at the Arse didn't need half a season to bed in. Good players play well or show good glimpses.

argyle said:
Pablo1 said:
hilts said:

haha, yep and they now get a 'hello' from the manager unlike before. so things are much better.

Yeah but the deputy kit man who went to Sunderland kept the up single handed!

Hilts is right and damn funny with it like the x factor one.The trouble is he is right about everything the players are believing the hype should never have had that CITY LIVE I think it`s gone to there heads and Pellegrini looks like a rabbit in the headlights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.