Discuss Pellegrini

The Owners wanted City to progress in Europe, which unfortunately Mancini had failed at Inter and was repeating the same at City. The new boys from Barca wanted a "yes man", who would allow them to get on with their jobs and ensure their influence was not challenged.
Enter Pellegrini.
We all laughed at the Scum taking on Moyes (never won anything etc)....looks like the joke is on us now.

As for who is available....I think a certain Mr. Guus Hiddick is available - a manager with a winning mentality and can offer a "hostic" approach aswell.

dxb-blue said:
The Owners wanted City to progress in Europe, which unfortunately Mancini had failed at Inter and was repeating the same at City. The new boys from Barca wanted a "yes man", who would allow them to get on with their jobs and ensure their influence was not challenged.
Enter Pellegrini.
We all laughed at the Scum taking on Moyes (never won anything etc)....looks like the joke is on us now.

As for who is available....I think a certain Mr. Guus Hiddick is available - a manager with a winning mentality and can offer a "hostic" approach aswell.
What's up? Is rag cafe down?

Absolutely no way on earth you are a City fan

Ducado said:
dxb-blue said:
Enter Pellegrini

Or may be just an idiot?

frothy said:
Berkovic_blue said:
citytill1die84 said:
Try last the and the full season at that. Mancini was lucky Chelsea Spurs & Arsenal were crap otherwise last season could've been much much worse.

I love these revisionist scenarios where IF something different had happened then X lol

People even used to beat Mancini with the stick that we were lucky to win the league bcos QPR blah blah blah. It's just nonsense and makes me wonder what goes on in people's heads.
did anybody else hear the attempt to get the Mancini chant going yesterday

What would be the point in that?

Mike N said:
Ducado said:
dxb-blue said:
Enter Pellegrini

Or may be just an idiot?

A Blue with a different opinion...must be an idiot?
Like many have already stated, so far we have seen absolutely nothing from our new Manager where he has effected the games we are struggling in. Continuing to play Garcia at CB is a classic example.

Mike N said:
Ducado said:
dxb-blue said:
Enter Pellegrini

Or may be just an idiot?
May be there are a few about

Ducado said:
dxb-blue said:
Enter Pellegrini.

As much as Blue as you..deal with it

morleyswife said:
de niro said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Are you for real?

you can live on former glories if you like but I say it as it is. we are fucking shite. no direction, no oooph no nowt.

Take your head for a wobble

You are respected as a mod on here. So either stop fucking going or put something constructive up

If you had a rant over 1 performance fair enough. But it's not

Pmsl. That's because we've been shite for a few performances. We are a shadow of the side that won the league. We really do have no direction, we really do have no oomph. We really do have nothing about us.
You can hide behind blind loyalty if you like but I will always say it as it is.

See you in pleznan.

de niro said:
morleyswife said:
de niro said:
you can live on former glories if you like but I say it as it is. we are fucking shite. no direction, no oooph no nowt.

Take your head for a wobble

You are respected as a mod on here. So either stop fucking going or put something constructive up

If you had a rant over 1 performance fair enough. But it's not

Pmsl. That's because we've been shite for a few performances. We are a shadow of the side that won the league. We really do have no direction, we really do have no oomph. We really do have nothing about us.
You can hide behind blind loyalty if you like but I will always say it as it is.

THIS

See you in pleznan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.