Discuss Pellegrini

Even generally, no matter if it's failure or successes, I'm of the opinion that it's 80% on players and 20% on the manger. There are only a handful of exceptions.
In this situation especially I wouldn't start pointing fingers yet, it's a new system for everybody and on top of it we have FOUR new role players. I know it's difficult to experience any growing pains, but you'll have to suck it up a little and believe.
It might cost us some health in the meantime, but as supporters that's all we can do. I'm all for criticising and tough love, but in due time.

The truth is 4 games in we've had easiest games and still looked shite, other than against a dreadful Newcastle team.

Some people saying 4 games in too early to judge - well if I remember bobby totally changed the way the team played after 1 game.

The most worrying thing is looking at MP and his assistant on sidelines - no passion, no direction. Lets hope he turns things around - but as it stands if we lose next Sunday the vultures will be circling and the "Mancini" song will be getting an airing IMO

flb said:
blue underpants said:
Ducado said:
Like I have said before you and others are making snap judgements
Sorry mate but i have never made a snap decision in my life i am too long in the tooth for that, i have watched this team since 1960 and this smacks of and is on a par with the late great Malcolm Allison replacing the even greater Joe Mercer, it stinks and if people think Pellers is anywhere near as good as Mancini they need to have a look at themselves
The people who came on this board and slagged Mancini off thinking the grass would be greener once we got rid of the best manager since Joe should hang their heads in shame, its 4 games in and its like a massive kick in the bollocks on a cold Winters day.....its fuckin painful

Fantastic post mate

There's too many on here who think the sun shines out of Soriano and Bergistrains arse. They will never post on here again if the red eyed lizard fails and I for one will piss myself laughing .

Although I would have to admit that so far I'm not a huge fan of Soriano and Bergistrain for there treatment of Mancini and am unsure why they are idolised by some on here before they have done anything here it is very worrying that you want ou team to fail so you can say told you so.

Wtf is with calling our manager "the red eyed lizard"

As mush as Mancini gone hurts we need to get behind Pellegrini.

It's a great point that someone made about changing team from Italian to South American style. This is a massive change in styles but I don't see much of the latter at the moment.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 am --<br /><br />
bluethunder said:
i think pellegrini wasn't aware that some of our players are very lazy sometimes.

had he known that toure is not a good DM, had he known that Nasri, Milner, Rodwell, Zabaleta are useless......... the man would buy many quality players in the last window. now we must wait for the next window. the next months are going to be a rollercoaster.

Hope this is a windup!?

United's first 4 games vs our first 4 games, and they have the same 7 points it is interesting. Maybe it wouldnt be with Fergie but with Moyes....

Pellegrini yet to face a real TOP10 team in the league, doubt Newcastle, Cardiff, Stoke or Hull will finish above 10th.

The derby is important and Moyes has a very good record vs City lately he nearly always knew how to setup vs Mancini hope Pellegrini is ableto outthink him.

The CL match is crucial to win.

blue ranger said:
The truth is 4 games in we've had easiest games and still looked shite, other than against a dreadful Newcastle team.

Some people saying 4 games in too early to judge - well if I remember bobby totally changed the way the team played after 1 game.

The most worrying thing is looking at MP and his assistant on sidelines - no passion, no direction. Lets hope he turns things around - but as it stands if we lose next Sunday the vultures will be circling and the "Mancini" song will be getting an airing IMO

I'm one of those that thinks it's still early to pull the trigger. I don't disagree with you however, I just think we don't have the perfect circumstances for that early success. With the new system and few new role players I do feel it'll take them a little to gel, now is it gonna be too late.. that I don't know.
And even though not everyone is on the same level of intensity, I agree on the lack of passion part. Not that I think he'd be better manager by screaming his head off, just looks more engaged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.