Discuss Pellegrini

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
shaun said:
Bloody hell Norris get a grip
I have got a grip, iv also gripped the fact that we have hired a nice cosy near pensioner who will not give the team a kick up the arse as required, Mancini would have sorted that fucking shower out today as soon as they equalised, and boo hoo he might have shouted at the poor little dears which is just what they needed[/quote

Yes,you're right Mancini would've properly bollocked the main offenders,
trouble was all the ranting and raving made not a jot of a difference because the
playing staff had ceased to listen.
It's only two games in,so let's hope the players will listen to Manny,
otherwise expect a repeat of last term.

Got a feeling that it's going to be a long season with Pellers in charge.
Hope I am wrong but today was no better than last season-fact![/quote]
If the rags crush us next month this club will explode and the Mancini haters had better have a good look at themselves in the mirror and think ''what the fuck was going through my mind''

blue underpants said:
shaun said:
Bloody hell Norris get a grip
I have got a grip, iv also gripped the fact that we have hired a nice cosy near pensioner who will not give the team a kick up the arse as required, Mancini would have sorted that fucking shower out today as soon as they equalised, and boo hoo he might have shouted at the poor little dears which is just what they needed[/quote

trouble was all the ranting and raving made not a jot of a difference because the

Hope I am wrong but today was no better than last season-fact!
If the rags crush us next month this club will explode and the Mancini haters had better have a good look at themselves in the mirror and think ''what the fuck was going through my mind''[/quote]

The Cabal will be underground by then mate...

blueleader said:
This guy has just learned a very importanat lesson. City are tailor made for teams like Cardiff, Southampton, Stoke & Swansea who batter you, are in your face and use old-fashioned BIG centre forwards. Corners are their forte. Picking the likes of Garcia in central defence must have got them licking their lips before kick-off.

This is a taste of things to come for our recent signings and after this display the rest of the lower order and recently promoted teams won't be able to wait to play us.

A wake-up call for Pelligrini to get some proper defenders in there.

Remains to be seen if Pellegrini has learned/will learn anything from this game.

blue underpants said:

Hope I am wrong but today was no better than last season-fact!
If the rags crush us next month this club will explode and the Mancini haters had better have a good look at themselves in the mirror and think ''what the fuck was going through my mind''

The Cabal will be underground by then mate...[/quote]
I think that is all you want your just another side of the coin to them

Same slow laborious build up play - lack of ideas in the opponents half and got done by fast counters/corners/crosses into the box. Did Mancini ever leave? I keep seeing people saying we're 'pressing from the front' and our tactics are completely different from Mancinis but so far (including friendlies) I see absolutely no differences and can't as of yet see a better outcome at the end of the season!

Beside that I'm fully behind Pellegrini!!

B\connellblue said:
The rags will not crush us next month no matter how much some of bobbys fan club might like to see that in their own twisted mind.
Most of the knee jerk stuff is coming from the Bobby fan club having had their noses rubbed in by Dave & Billy last week they are just doing the same

alblue said:
sack him now, clearly shit. bring back hughes.

No need. Hughesellini has reorganised the defense just the way it used to be. One step forward, two steps back. F*****g City.

i mean cmon, its been TWO games.... you cant judge the manager based on TWO freaking games... give the man some time, he will deliver once the team fully gets how the manager wants to play and they adjust to the somewhat new system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.