Discuss Pellegrini

thenabster said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Damocles said:

^^ THIS ^^

That's BS. We are playing for the title not for the top half. If you play for the title there are only a certain number of defeats you can afford and if we lose away at Cardiff what will happen when we're playing away at Old Trafford or at Chelsea. Why are the players allowed to be blamed but not the manager?
When was the last time a league title was won after the second game of the season?

Trying to give pellegeini some credit here but we have signed some very mediocre player's as of late we have splashed the cash but on what? On my hollys right now 1 city fans 2 Cardiff finding it hard to be positive. The algarve is blue right now the air that is

strongbowholic said:
thenabster said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
^^ THIS ^^

That's BS. We are playing for the title not for the top half. If you play for the title there are only a certain number of defeats you can afford and if we lose away at Cardiff what will happen when we're playing away at Old Trafford or at Chelsea. Why are the players allowed to be blamed but not the manager?
When was the last time a league title was won after the second game of the season?
It's one thing losing your opening away game at Everton, another to lose at Cardiff.

This is after a poor finish to last season. Stupid to laugh this off

strongbowholic said:
thenabster said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
^^ THIS ^^

It's a valid point, you see what is happening is people are attempting to tell the future from this one admittedly disastrous game, in a way it could be a brilliant thing to happen the manager has seen the problems first hand, it's now his job to make sure they are rectified, it's far too early to make any judgements about him or the team

So what date will Pellegrini be burned at the stake? Before or after the Hull game?

Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:
thenabster said:
It's one thing losing your opening away game at Everton, another to lose at Cardiff.

I wouldn't give a fuck if it was against Withington Red Lion, it's one defeat; it's how we respond to it next time we play that matters.

strongbowholic said:
Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:

I wouldn't give a fuck if it was against Withington Red Lion, it's one defeat; it's how we respond to it next time we play that matters.

I'm expecting a different attitude and application in the next match.

i think that we whould play 4-3-3 during our away matches because even teams like cardiff can play well at home.
i think that in the future against stoke, everton or fulham we should play like that.

---------------------------hart----------------------------------
mika-----komp--------------------nasta--------clichy--
--------------------------barry---------------------------------
------------fernan------------------yaya--------------------
-----silva----------------------------------------jovetic------
-------------------------agueroo------------------------------

maybe kompany makes it easier to play with 4-2-2-2 and does job of deffensive midfielder too, but today i think that pellegrini should have played with 3 midfielders and 3 attackers: navas silva aguero.
anyway pellegrini made a huge mistake today and i hope it will an experience for him to understand that PL isn't la liga where real/barsa can win without holding midfielders in 90% of there matches. :) but to be fair mancini had better start even with the squad we had in 2010 :/

strongbowholic said:
Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:

We will respond by battering Hull but only because they are shitter than Newcastle...our real test will be Stoke away in a few weeks.

bluemonkey71 said:
strongbowholic said:
Marvin said:

I'm expecting a different attitude and application in the next match.
Exactly. This time last week we were all sniggering at the Tarquins and the Bar Codes for going into meltdown and how it was far too early to judge anything yet. YCMIU!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.