Discuss Pellegrini

BillyShears said:
bondsman said:
BillyShears said:
It might suggest that to you Marvin, but it clearly doesn't to the rational people on the forum. You should calm yourself and stop flapping. Even the mighty man united have lost to burnley and wolves in recent seasons. Results like this happen in football. You'd think someone who's been watching as long as you have would know that.

It wasn't just the loss it was the manner of it. Shite performance by players. Shite team selection, shite half time talk and shite subs all by manager. Newcastle were shit and we were no where near the level we were at when we were on song under Mancini. Pellegrini has had everything his own way. I've seen sod all to suggest he is some tactical genius or master motivator.

You're right ... they're all shite. The only person who really knew what was going on is poor unemployed Bobby.

I can see this thread is developing a theme ... :)
Only with your shit stirring.

grim up north said:
Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:
I wouldn't give a fuck if it was against Withington Red Lion, it's one defeat; it's how we respond to it next time we play that matters.
A loss to Cardiff away is a lot more significant than losing to Everton - suggests that we will be vulnerable in any away game

It was Cardiff,s cup final, first game back they would have been up for that against anybody
They just wasted time and put in a couple of corners.

If the quality of the opposition and the motivation is the issue then God help us when we go to Everton, Anfield, Stoke etc

BillyShears said:
bondsman said:
BillyShears said:
It might suggest that to you Marvin, but it clearly doesn't to the rational people on the forum. You should calm yourself and stop flapping. Even the mighty man united have lost to burnley and wolves in recent seasons. Results like this happen in football. You'd think someone who's been watching as long as you have would know that.

It wasn't just the loss it was the manner of it. Shite performance by players. Shite team selection, shite half time talk and shite subs all by manager. Newcastle were shit and we were no where near the level we were at when we were on song under Mancini. Pellegrini has had everything his own way. I've seen sod all to suggest he is some tactical genius or master motivator.

You're right ... they're all shite. The only person who really knew what was going on is poor unemployed Bobby.

I can see this thread is developing a theme ... :)

Never said the players were shite said they were shite today. According to you mate pellegrini is a fucking magician who was gonna make Mancini look shit in terms of tactics and man management. Since his arrival I seen nowt. Now when Mancini arrived the impact was evident immediately fact.

bondsman said:
grim up north said:
Marvin said:
A loss to Cardiff away is a lot more significant than losing to Everton - suggests that we will be vulnerable in any away game

It was Cardiff,s cup final, first game back they would have been up for that against anybody

Oh well if they were up for it that's okay then. Ffs spurs beat palace last week and palace were up for it. Don't make shit excuses

I'm not making any excuses, Marvin said it was more significant than a defeat to Everton. I was just throwing in a mitigating factor

this should tell us if mp can lay the law down and throw the odd thing lying around. think what bothered me was he seem clueless after the 3rd went in, slumped in chair resigned to out fate. i watched throughout saying to my boy he isnt as animated as rm, not dissing the guy as 2 swallows dont make a summer, like i said on here yesterday malky either park the bus or flood midfield, was a bit of both really

but if the guy is as good as they/we say, there should be one hell of a turn around,.
aeotd as i explained to my boy, welcome to the life of a city fan, expect the 1st grey hair around 26yrs old.

BillyShears said:
Marvin said:
strongbowholic said:
I wouldn't give a fuck if it was against Withington Red Lion, it's one defeat; it's how we respond to it next time we play that matters.

Football is not about the rational. It is about the emotional. For the fans anyway.

grim up north said:
bondsman said:
grim up north said:

Oh well if they were up for it that's okay then. Ffs spurs beat palace last week and palace were up for it. Don't make shit excuses

I'm not making any excuses, Marvin said it was more significant than a defeat to Everton. I was just throwing in a mitigating factor

Marvin is right Everton are a better team. It's not mitigating though as being up for it is bare minimum we should expect and prepare for from any opposition.

bondsman said:
Since his arrival I seen nowt. Now when Mancini arrived the impact was evident immediately fact.

Do you realistically expect to see an impact after two games, baring in mind in one of them we scored four goals and looked electric at times?

I'll leave you to it mate. I wouldn't want to stir your shit anymore. You're more than entitled to feel however you currently feel. More power to your elbow.

Marvin said:
grim up north said:
Marvin said:

They just wasted time and put in a couple of corners.

If the quality of the opposition and the motivation is the issue then God help us when we go to Everton, Anfield, Stoke etc
I don't worry about those grounds, yes they will be hard, but you won't get the tireless, defensive, inspired perfornance we saw from Cardiff tonight. You probably won't even see Cardiff work that hard again, truth be told.

Cardiff were nothing special but have a team full of British players and this league means everything to them and their fans, and it showed.

First home game in the prem for nigh on 50 years? Cardiff were bound to run endlessly induced by adrenaline.

bondsman said:
grim up north said:
Marvin said:

I have probably overreacted enough already, but I have to say I agree with that. If we want to win the league and compete in the latter stages of the CL, we have to be able to go to teams like Cardiff and beat them, cup final or not.

Can anyone remotely in their wildest dreams imagine say Dortmund losing at Cardiff today? Not in 100 years.

It was just a great big fat reality check for me. We are simply not as good (yet) as we were starting to think we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.