Discuss Pellegrini

AgüeroKun said:
Navas bought to break down the 10 men bus

Taken off too soon after goal

??????

Other team's Profit!!!!!!
He was bullied physically and couldn't quite make his mark on the game.

Did win a few corners, though, but that's about it.

Navas was trash throughout his entire stay on the pitch. And FYI, if you wanted Navas to stay on to provide width, Milner actually provided more width when he came on.

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hang on everyone..fantasy has spoken so take not..do not ever mention Mancini or else..Tell you what mate..as a blue of 40yrs nearly what I find fucking annoying is people like you having a go because maybe not all of us agree with the decision still to get rid of Mancini....
Yes I wish he was still the manager..I wish the club would have fucked the players off such as hart etc who clearly got him sacked bit they didnt..they sacked Mancini using the holistic bollocks.As a previous poster stated it is clear that the club prefer the tea lady or the groundsman to be happy rather than have a manager i place who has won the premiership..won the cup ...won the shield..what have we got now?I for one am reserving judgement until ten games in at least because he deserves every chance to be here.Transitional season my arse...anything other than top two and knockout of europe and I expect the Spanish duo to be getting shot..not forgetting he has had 80mill so far...Is that ok for you fantasy?idiot..

My favourite internet warrior........

I want what's best for the club,you'd think a super blue(of 40yrs.....) like you would want similar....?

Its sad as fuck that you and your band of merry men pay lip service to Pellegrini while all the while you cant wait for him to trip up so you can wave your Mancini hard dicks in the air!

Predictably pathetic.

Oh the irony of calling me an internet warrior=from the biggest and most boring one on here.At least Billy comes back with some decent responses.So Fantasy before we go on,please answer the following points.
Where in my post did I say I was a super blue,where in my post did I say I want Pellegrini to fail??
Fantasy-All you have done is put your own spin on my post as normal. What did I say that was wrong? or incorrect??Mancini won trophies-That is a fact! Where did I pay lip service to Pellegrini? Whoever the manager is I give my wholehearted support to. All I said if you open your eyes is that I am reserving judgement on our new manager until at least 10 games gone when the season has settled down and we have had a game or 2 away in europe and after the likes of Stoke,Villa and West Ham away in the league.
I presume that you will be in the "transitional season boat" if we win absolutely nothing then? Sorry but after the investment etc we should be ripping up tress away from home as well as the Etihad and for people to say well it takes time for Mancinis bad habits to be irradicated is just so predictable.
I await your responses.

Just read Zabaleta's comments after game and got kind of sense that our defence will go back to the Hughes era when me score 3 you score 4.

squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
BlueAnorak said:
This is what you can deduce from what the chairman said in his end-of-season report: One trophy a year. We are now following the Chelsea root to success - any talk of organic growth is really just bollocks.
Why is it "just bollox" ? How are we taking the Chelsea route ? Sorry I don't buy that we're nothing like Chelsea.

However, no matter how optimistic you were/are about MP, yesterday was a major setback, we weren't unlucky, it wasn't a freak result, and under any circumstances (and without disrespecting them) our squad losing to Cardiff's squad is simply not good enough, the performance wasn't good enough, no matter who tries to say it was OK. MP won't accept it, nor should we as fans, it wasn't just the defence, the midfield didn't create enough, and the strikers weren't good enough.

What happened to Mancini had to happen imho, his time was up, successful as it was, but it shouldn't let the players off scot free, they let Mancini down plenty of times last season, and yesterday they let Pellegrini down, but above all, when they play like that, they let us as fans down. I'll not try to defend them when they're not good enough, just as I wouldn't defend the manager, any manager.
I felt exactly the same during and after the game
Far too slow and what seemed like no 'real' commitment to put them to the sword

Very disappointed with yesterday having left with high hopes of a quicker tempo and some flair
Spot on
I'm amazed some posters thought we played well

A lot for pelle to work on,he'll get it right though.

We didn't play anywhere close to our capabilities as far too many seemed happy to coast through the game and not quite match the intensity and desire Cardiff displayed,however,neither were we as bad as some would suggest.

The problem lies squarely with our lack of defensive options,we would not have lost that game with VK on the field.

I'm frustarted that 80m has been spent and our most glaring positional weakness hasn't been addressed as yet.

FantasyIreland said:
My favourite internet warrior........

I want what's best for the club,you'd think a super blue(of 40yrs.....) like you would want similar....?

Its sad as fuck that you and your band of merry men pay lip service to Pellegrini while all the while you cant wait for him to trip up so you can wave your Mancini hard dicks in the air!

Predictably pathetic.
IronyMeter1.gif

Rammy Blue said:
He fucked up today but he'll learn. I assumed, wrongly, that he'd have done his homework about how our away games go. I know it's early in the season but that's 3 points thrown away that we can ill afford.

He better learn damn quick then ! We simply cannot afford to lose against teams like Cardiff - home or away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.