Discuss Pellegrini

Jumanji said:
ban-mcfc said:
is he though? i don't have stats off hand but if i remember correctly he's scored a lot away from home since he joined.
Just 12 (33%) of Sergio Aguero's 36 Premier League goals for Manchester City have come away from home.

That's a great record 33%

FantasyIreland said:
We didn't play anywhere close to our capabilities as far too many seemed happy to coast through the game and not quite match the intensity and desire Cardiff displayed,however,neither were we as bad as some would suggest.

The problem lies squarely with our lack of defensive options,we would not have lost that game with VK on the field.

I'm frustarted that 80m has been spent and our most glaring positional weakness hasn't been addressed as yet.

I am still awaiting your response to my questions.

Skashion said:
Jumanji said:
ban-mcfc said:
is he though? i don't have stats off hand but if i remember correctly he's scored a lot away from home since he joined.
Just 12 (33%) of Sergio Aguero's 36 Premier League goals for Manchester City have come away from home.
What's the average? Most players will score more at home.

van Persie scored 15 of his 26 league goals for the Rags on the road last season (58%), while Bale scored 14 of his 21 in away games (67%).

EDIT - Since the start of 2011/12, Dzeko has scored 21 of his 29 league goals away from home, equating to 72%. Hmmm...

Lancet Fluke said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm amazed some posters thought we played well.

The same happened all last season. Seems to me that some people must see dominating possession as playing well.

They certainly do. They need to watch our game at Cardiff and United's game at Swansea for a demonstration of possession meaning absolutely fuck all.

While watching preseason games I seen pellers using 2 different tatics in either half an attacking formation and a counter attacking one it looked to me we would use 1 at home and 1 away i could, nt believe thst after going 1 up we did, nt go like for like in midfield and play on the counter. Also why was zabba picking up campbell? He should surley be on 1 ov the posts. Just hope he signs a very good experinced center half as without 1 we will be knackerd this season look at the rags they, ve got 2 and 1 always plays chelsea are in the same boat as us if terry gets injured there knackerd demicellis seems to fit the bill but if not him how about van buyten from bayern?

Zab said they had changed to man to man marking for corners - maybe this is causing some confusion.

Stoke will be looking to exploit that - every team in the country will be looking to load the ball into our area now.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yes I wish he was still the manager..I wish the club would have fucked the players off such as hart etc who clearly got him sacked bit they didnt..they sacked Mancini using the holistic bollocks.

Absolutely cringeworthy bollocks. You're pining for a woman who spent a good year fucking around behind your back because you still love her so. Reexamine that shite you've posted and then tell me how you could possibly be "behind" our new manager as you keep saying.

BillyShears said:
Yes I wish he was still the manager..I wish the club would have fucked the players off such as hart etc who clearly got him sacked bit they didnt..they sacked Mancini using the holistic bollocks.

Absolutely cringeworthy bollocks. You're pining for a woman who spent a good year fucking around behind your back because you still love her so. Reexamine that shite you've posted and then tell me how you could possibly be "behind" our new manager as you keep saying.

nof409.gif

FantasyIreland said:
We didn't play anywhere close to our capabilities as far too many seemed happy to coast through the game and not quite match the intensity and desire Cardiff displayed,however,neither were we as bad as some would suggest.

The problem lies squarely with our lack of defensive options,we would not have lost that game with VK on the field.

I'm frustarted that 80m has been spent and our most glaring positional weakness hasn't been addressed as yet.

Lol, who the fuck do you think you are??

Until you stop bringing your love for the previous manager into each of your posts I fear youll continue to be an angry little man and unworthy of discussion.<br /><br />-- 27 Aug 2013 11:01 --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:

Lol, who the fuck do you think you are??

Until you stop bringing your love for the previous manager into each of your posts I fear youll continue to be an angry little man and unworthy of discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.