Discuss Pellegrini

One thing that I did up from pellegrini's comments a couple of weeks ago ,was that players would be picked by their form and not their star status. If this is the case then we can expect hart,toure and fernandshitio to be dropped for the hull game.

Caveman said:
ballinio said:
recent games
Wigan.....lost
Reading.....won
Norwich.....lost
Newcastle.....won
Cardiff.......lost

We have lost our winning mentality & it is alarming, bye the way what has Pellegrini done to impress anybody.Not a thing for me.
^changed that^ ... Pre-season training games aren't real matches.
Thats your opinion, so dont change my posts.

menorcansunshine said:
One thing that I did up from pellegrini's comments a couple of weeks ago ,was that players would be picked by their form and not their star status. If this is the case then we can expect hart,toure and fernandshitio to be dropped for the hull game.

Fuck off with that shit you div.

menorcansunshine said:
Lol here it starts, ffs go back to sadcafe

ballinio said:
recent games
Wigan.....lost
Norwich.....lost
B. Munich......lost
Arsenal.......lost
Cardiff.......lost

We have lost our winning mentality & it is alarming, bye the way what has Pellegrini done to impress anybody.Not a thing for me.

Wigan. Norwich and today - the other team just put more effort in to getting the ball back than we did. That's what needs to change against the lower teams you need to compete as well as out play them. Considering the front players at our disposal we looked so inlike we were going to score at times today.

menorcansunshine said:
Fernandshitio? Grow up, that sun has got too your head.

Mancini took over from Hughes and instantly improved us. We looked organised and purposeful. Pellegrini has arrived and his impact has been?? Fuck all really if everyone is honest. He has not stamped his identity on the side at all and that is worrying.

The difference I have noticed is that we are a bit more direct than under Mancini, Yaya doing lots of not very accurate long passing. The defence seems to have gone from a pretty tight unit to a shambles.

What both Manuel and Roberto haven't seemed to grasp is that even Barca might struggle against Cardiff and their ilk.

We have several players who to my mind would be better in La Liga. Yaya, Silva, Edin. Not saying they are bad players.

We also have players who seem designed for the EPL. Milner, Negredo and Navas. Admittedly the last two have only played twice. But Navas has pace and Negredo is physical. Dzeko reminds me of Le Tissier. He is a bit of a soft boy. Lots of skill, great goals BUT...

We need to move the ball much quicker, this will allow Kun more space to use his speed and skill.

I reckon this may have been a shock for our new manager. Hope he learns quickly.

bondsman said:
Mancini took over from Hughes and instantly improved us. We looked organised and purposeful. Pellegrini has arrived and his impact has been?? Fuck all really if everyone is honest. He has not stamped his identity on the side at all and that is worrying.
A lot worse if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.