Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
The cookie monster said:
Sky just said, city no interest in signing Klopp and keeping with pellegrini for now
Fuck...

That better be a stab in the dark rather than a press briefing. I'm not convinced Pellegrini has been the root of our problems this season at all but sticking with him when Klopp makes himself available is sentimental mush from Soriano and Txiki at best and near negligence at worst.

bluefandk said:
Sky reporting City not in for Klopp, pelligrini will be here next season, quoting "City Sources" :-(

If this is true then the club has gone mad.

What would you expect them to say ?

The cookie monster said:
Sky just said, city no interest in signing Klopp and keeping with pellegrini for now
Fuck...
Just heard that, as you say FUCK
If we keep Pellers we will knock ourselves back years, it's a fuckin shambles, typical City

Of course the club is saying those things! What are they going to say? We're gonna give Manuel a P45 and get Klopp in! Denial is the name of the game until pen has been put on paper. That said I'd rather have Klopp than Pep.

Why people really want Klopp ? We can just wait like 1 year and have a top coach, Klopp is just a bit better than Pellegrini, but he is not even close to Ancelotti or Guardiola level.

karen7 said:
I do feel a bit for mp as he will be asked about this every week just as bobby was at the end,he deserves a dignified exit

Me too he deserves a good and diginfied send off......

.....but lets face facts, he's never been right for us, from that first awkward interview from somewhere in Spain to the equally awkward post match press conferences. He is mogadon in human form.

We want a manager that reignites the passion in the statdium , someone who doesn't conform to the norm.... a maverick who will have the media and public eating out of his hand....

bluefandk said:
Sky reporting City not in for Klopp, pelligrini will be here next season, quoting "City Sources" :-(

They can hardly say they ARE in for him with a manager in place. However, if they came out and formally said they weren't in for Klopp, then it would be very disappointing.
City sources is a little vague though.

bluefandk said:

Fuck off, Txiki.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.