Peep Show
etc

I scoff at the following...

Jack Dee
That blonde twat off Mock The Week
That little potato head bloke off Mock The Week
Jim Davidson
Etc

Russel Howard? yeah i agree he is abysmal. You seen his new show? just awful.

I just don't like his face, his fake innocence and the way he has to talk his audience through his 'jokes' as if they're retarded. I prefer Boyle although all he really does is say what you think but rarely say. Or in my case, he just says what I say but he gets money and laughs whilst I get rejection and suffering.

city bairn said:

I presume you mean Andy Parsons. The guy is genuinely the most untalented comedians I have ever witnessed.

Mr Potato head?

He looks like someone deflated Phil Jupitus, made him less likeable in the process then shat on his head 100 times before dressing him like a twat and unleashing him on the unknowing public.

black mamba said:
Yeah , personally i don't really think any of the present day comedians can hold a light to those of yesteryear ...... people like Tommy Cooper had only to appear to have everyone burstin' out laughing , didn't even have to speak!

Very much this! The two ronnies were class as well. I was a kid in the 80's and I fondly remember all that campy stuff like 'Allo 'Allo as well, LOL.

The best comedians of now are :

Frankie Boyle
Jimmy Carr
Chris Rock
Dave Chapelle
Kat Williams
Jason Manford

TheMightyQuinn said:
Godfather said:
Russel Howard? yeah i agree he is abysmal. You seen his new show? just awful.

I just don't like his face, his fake innocence and the way he has to talk his audience through his 'jokes' as if they're retarded. I prefer Boyle although all he really does is say what you think but rarely say. Or in my case, he just says what I say but he gets money and laughs whilst I get rejection and suffering.
LOL

I think that the "PC" brigade have killed comedy in this country. You cant offend any one anymore.

Saying that there is a new comedy on C4 tonight that pokes fun at the disabled!

Looks worth a watch off the trailers!

For me a the mo Family Guy is the best thing on TV.

Gervais live is THE worst comedian I've ever seen. Truly awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.