Do our stewards only hassle Blues

The Club need to implement the points system next season for matchday tickets.

It is shit losing out to wanky tourists in half and half scarves. They won't be there if we are ever shit again, the club need to stop pandering to them.
Talking half and half scarfs. On my way to the ground I commented about the excessive number or supporters/people wearing them for yesterday's game. Most looked like they were off to an award ceremony after the game.

Seems to me reading the comments of posters who sit in 115 / 116, which for want of a better phrase is our ultras section, that the club are actively seeking to clamp down on those fans who contribute most to an old style atmosphere

The club don’t want atmosphere as we know it, they want manufactured cheese and polite applause from middle class daytrippers. City think that groups of men passionately belting out songs with, God forbid , swear words in them is not conducive to attracting Henry and Henrietta types to the stadium.

Used to get the 12.33 from Buxton to City right through the 70’s but that’s another story….Couldn‘t go yesterday couldn‘t get a ticket even though I spent two weeks clicking on the main website.I think two came up but went within 5 seconds.Second big match that has happened to me this season.
9 empty seats within 30 yards of me in ss3 yesterday mate.

At the risk of a lengthy ban, I will concede to a rag mate of mine, who to be fair is not a gobshite, like me he is from Newton Heath (not Neasden) when following our takeover, did say to me, 'Just watch, if success follows, so will the bandwagon jumping new fans, and your club will pander to them as mine has ... and you will become all you have rightfully mocked us for'.

I truly thought it wouldn't happen. (Not the newbies, that was inevitable) But that our club 'got' us. Appreciated the loyalty we showed in our darkest days. And never would we be second to said newbies.

As yet, he hasn't said 'Told you so ... ' (I might twat him when he does :-) )

The club don’t want atmosphere as we know it, they want manufactured cheese and polite applause from middle class daytrippers. City think that groups of men passionately belting out songs with, God forbid , swear words in them is not conducive to attracting Henry and Henrietta types to the stadium.
The biggest irony being that they would probably find it all so arousing..

Like a dog lying in a corner
They will bite you and never warn you
Look out, they'll tear your insides out
'Cause everybody hates a tourist
Especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh
Yeah and the chip stains and grease
Will come out in the bath

Talking half and half scarfs. On my way to the ground I commented about the excessive number or supporters/people wearing them for yesterday's game. Most looked like they were off to an award ceremony after the game.
I've never, ever seen as many people wearing half/half scarfs at a football match, as i saw yesterday. It was unbelievable....
Before, during and especially afterwards, walking around the ground, every few yards there was people wearing them FFS...
Should of at least had the decency to tuck the red half away, out of site.

I've never, ever seen as many people wearing half/half scarfs at a football match, as i saw yesterday. It was unbelievable....
Before, during and especially afterwards, walking around the ground, every few yards there was people wearing them FFS...
Should of at least had the decency to tuck the red half away, out of site.
At least the half and half scarf hawkers are raking it in. 5 of them at the top of the Metrolink steps all shouting….”Get your half and half scarfs, player scarfs,”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.