Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Why should our first choice keeper be denied a game at Wembley and / or a final? If you are going to piss off a keeper, you don't upset the first choice.

We don't even know yet who we will play in the semi.

I was told on Saturday that Pants had it written into his contract that he would be first choice in all domestic cup competition games up to and including the quarter finals.

Sorry Pants, we can't afford to lose this one. Hart in and play our strongest team.

It would be very unfair on Costel to be dropped. I know if I had a keeper for our cup games for city supporters team (MCFCSFC) then dropped him for the big game, he'd be very pissed off. It's like saying right thanks for playing the shit games move over for our best keeper for the better games.

I don't think we will drop him, he will stay in, he stayed for the FA Cup game against Man U last season.

Mr. Aguia said:
He's the back-up keeper. It's not about keeping him happy. It's about winning.

I know it's not about keeping him happy, but if he has played every FA Cup game upto now, he should finish the job.

I'm just asking, but for all those that think we should play our best and most experienced goalkeeper (Joe Hart) then if he (Joe Hart) gets injured, then, does that mean they would expect Richard Wright to play because he is more expearinced!?
In Bobby, I trust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.