Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Re: Do we stick with Pants for the Semi & Final?

Look at it from another perspective. Kolarov has got the nod over Clichy in the cup but I'd still want Clichy playing at Wembley so as far as I'm concerned the same goes for Joe. He's the better keeper of the two so why give the opposition a lift by not selecting your best side? Same goes for Kompany, if fit he plays. If I'm paying big money to travel down and watch the match I want the best 11 on the field. Sentiment doesn't come into it for me. Hart is better than Pants, it's a no brainier. Yes Pants has kept 4 clean sheets but he's played 3 home games against lower league opposition and had about 3 saves to make in total. I could've played in goal in this cup run so far.

Baker Boy said:
Look at it from another perspective. Kolarov has got the nod over Clichy in the cup but I'd still want Clichy playing at Wembley so as far as I'm concerned the same goes for Joe. He's the better keeper of the two so why give the opposition a lift by not selecting your best side? Same goes for Kompany, if fit he plays. If I'm paying big money to travel down and watch the match I want the best 11 on the field. Sentiment doesn't come into it for me. Hart is better than Pants, it's a no brainier. Yes Pants has kept 4 clean sheets but he's played 3 home games against lower league opposition and had about 3 saves to make in total. I could've played in goal in this cup run so far.

This

Has anyone thought that we could actually play BOTH of them?

BLUEMATT23 said:
Has anyone thought that we could actually play BOTH of them?
wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

People on here are bizarre. Pick your best team always especially in big games so no of course you have to play hart. Sentiment should play no part. We have conceded 0 partly because we have had a nice easy run. Hart showed against Chelsea the other week how he can change a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.