Do you give a toss about England?

Here's another person clearly wumming

"I thought Wayne was brilliant. He has been every time he has played for England," said defender John Stones.

Manchester City defender Stones believes England's record goalscorer is a victim of his own high standards, after scoring 53 goals in 117 appearances for his country.

"He wears his heart on his sleeve and gives 110% and you can see that in every performance," said Stones, 22. "I am a bit shocked that the booing happened.

"He is always up there and on form. The top players are always going to get the stick that gets piled on them because of the standards he sets.

.. and by the way i wouldn't pick Rooney.

My point is it should solely be down to the manager who gets picked and we shouldn't throw our toys out the pram after every England match in which 90% of the time we win.

unless we win the world cup people are always going to say the 'FA needs a total reform' ... without actually saying what needs to be reformed.
He just wants the rags to start picking him again. Good lad Stonesy.

"I thought Wayne was brilliant. He has been every time he has played for England," said defender John Stones.

Manchester City defender Stones believes England's record goalscorer is a victim of his own high standards, after scoring 53 goals in 117 appearances for his country.

"He wears his heart on his sleeve and gives 110% and you can see that in every performance," said Stones, 22. "I am a bit shocked that the booing happened.

"He is always up there and on form. The top players are always going to get the stick that gets piled on them because of the standards he sets.

My point is it should solely be down to the manager who gets picked and we shouldn't throw our toys out the pram after every England match in which 90% of the time we win.

unless we win the world cup people are always going to say the 'FA needs a total reform' ... without actually saying what needs to be reformed.
Agent Stones doing a great job there, keep it up. Rooney probably does give 100%, but that effort is spent in spraying totally ineffective hollywood passes wide that may look impressive but actually create nothing, and in running to take corners when there are better other players who should be taking them. And as for those high standards of his goal record, he has been brilliant at taking penalties against poor opposition in meaningless friendlies.

What the fuck did you expect Stones to say? Fuck him off as he's been shit ffs.

And that 90% stat you've just used is against the likes of Malta, Slovakia, Iceland etc.... oh hang on..... It's not the winning or lack off that's my and a lot of the people i speak to's issue, it's the lack of style and plan that pisses us off. We've no identity, christ i'd rather we just went 4-4-2 with real wingers, a big man up top and stuck to that than this ridiculous shoe horning players into formations that they've no idea what they're doing.

The qualifiers are all we're actually capable of winning, the minute we get a decent team we're shown up for what we are, and i don't count friendlies either.

Imagine if we were in the group with France, Holland and Sweden instead of any of those 3, we wouldn't be going to Russia that's for sure.

Again i disagree, who are the majority ? why should a manager pick players on the basis of a majority decision ? why not just have a text vote on who to play.

I want a manager that does things he way, Allardyce was unpopular at West Ham because he didn't pander to the supporters - he played a team and formation and got us the results, fans calling for him to be sacked proved to be wrong.

If a Manager is not producing results then yes i would 'voice my displeasure' but so far Big Sam and Southgate have come in and got ridiculous amount of uncalled for stick - let them get on with the job!
You are Greg Dick, sorry, Dyke, and I claim my £5.

It strikes me that you are either a) deliberately trolling, or b) completely or deliberately unable or unwilling to read and comprehend the post before putting in a contrary explanation.

The first paragraph of @inchy14 's comment explains what other people are feeling, yet your reply bears no relation to the point made, and is totally meaningless.

Your second paragraph tells us that you want a manager to manage his own way. The reason Allerdici was brought in at your club was get them and keep them in the Premier League. Job done, but it was at the expense of good football. He was able to do that because your owners are dildo salesmen, interested in the bottom line. By contrast, you seem to be unable to understand that an Ingerland manager DOES NOT manage his own way. He is told by the FArce who to include in his squad, based purely on commercial considerations and the club who the player plays for. I've no doubt that you think Noble should be in there, yet he chooses a reserve from old toilet. Have you ever wondered why that is? As team/squad selection plays a major role in a manager's duties, how is it that the same names keep popping up time after time? It's simple. They're picked for their willingness to tow the party line, or they don't get the job.

Finally, if they are not producing results, you would "voice your displeasure"! It seems to me that, where Ingerland is concerned, you are quite happy to see the side playing slow, turgid football against specially handpicked (by EUFA or FIFA in their competitions) teams who are merely there to make up the numbers, but they are "producing results". When they do inevitably qualify, they continue playing the same slow, turgid football and come home early. Did you voice your displeasure then, or were you satisfied they had played the game in the same way as in the qualifiers, but were beaten or drew with teams who were superior on the day? Your comments regarding Allerdici and Southgate may have had some merit if they hadn't stuck to the same game plan and selection procedure as all their predecessors, going back 30 or even 40 years. Nothing changes from decade to decade, even the coaching manuals haven't kept up with the times.

But you're happy. So that's fine.

You are Greg Dick, sorry, Dyke, and I claim my £5.

It strikes me that you are either a) deliberately trolling, or b) completely or deliberately unable or unwilling to read and comprehend the post before putting in a contrary explanation.

The first paragraph of @inchy14 's comment explains what other people are feeling, yet your reply bears no relation to the point made, and is totally meaningless.

Your second paragraph tells us that you want a manager to manage his own way. The reason Allerdici was brought in at your club was get them and keep them in the Premier League. Job done, but it was at the expense of good football. He was able to do that because your owners are dildo salesmen, interested in the bottom line. By contrast, you seem to be unable to understand that an Ingerland manager DOES NOT manage his own way. He is told by the FArce who to include in his squad, based purely on commercial considerations and the club who the player plays for. I've no doubt that you think Noble should be in there, yet he chooses a reserve from old toilet. Have you ever wondered why that is? As team/squad selection plays a major role in a manager's duties, how is it that the same names keep popping up time after time? It's simple. They're picked for their willingness to tow the party line, or they don't get the job.

Finally, if they are not producing results, you would "voice your displeasure"! It seems to me that, where Ingerland is concerned, you are quite happy to see the side playing slow, turgid football against specially handpicked (by EUFA or FIFA in their competitions) teams who are merely there to make up the numbers, but they are "producing results". When they do inevitably qualify, they continue playing the same slow, turgid football and come home early. Did you voice your displeasure then, or were you satisfied they had played the game in the same way as in the qualifiers, but were beaten or drew with teams who were superior on the day? Your comments regarding Allerdici and Southgate may have had some merit if they hadn't stuck to the same game plan and selection procedure as all their predecessors, going back 30 or even 40 years. Nothing changes from decade to decade, even the coaching manuals haven't kept up with the times.

But you're happy. So that's fine.
Very good :+)
Dildo salesmen,interested in the bottom line !

Every day that goes by with the Wooney media fest in full throttle helps me to disengage even more with international football. Apart from the final stages of the World Cup international football is dire to watch. Virtually all the qualifiers are essentially like glorified friendly matches (for God sake Belgium v Gibraltar). It is just another scam from Fifa to milk as much money as possible from TV firms and gullible fans. Whether you like it or not club football now rules the roost. I would rather watch our brilliant women's team than some of the fodder served up by England.

Agent Stones doing a great job there, keep it up. Rooney probably does give 100%, but that effort is spent in spraying totally ineffective hollywood passes wide that may look impressive but actually create nothing, and in running to take corners when there are better other players who should be taking them. And as for those high standards of his goal record, he has been brilliant at taking penalties against poor opposition in meaningless friendlies.

And free kicks.

Don't forget the free kicks!

Just seen this on the BBC:
Football Friends
Former England captain John Terry has thrown his backing behind Wayne Rooney.

Posting on Instagram he wrote: "One of the very best players I have seen and had the pleasure playing with in my lifetime and a man who has given everything for England.

"An absolute LEGEND at Everton, Man Utd, England and world football."We should all show more respect to this great player and man."

One adulterer backing another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.