Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

Mr Partridge said:
Falling Star said:
Let me get this right - 4 minutes was signalled yes? Then Bellamy scores just inside the 1st minute of that (was it timed at 90:14) so there is another minute added on for the goal. Then a Utd sub which is another half a minute so 1 min 30 secs on top of the 4 signalled. Owen scores after 95 mins 28 secs was it? Then a further minute or so extra for the winning goal is added on making a grand total of something like 96 minutes 50-odd seconds?

I'm not too sure where the original 4 minutes came from in the first place but all the excuses will be used by the FA and the match officials roughly as I have stated above. Sorry fella's, you should know by now that this league is corrupt and that shower of bastards have been bending the officials for almost 2 decades now. I'm pretty sure the free kick was moved a bit further forward than where the 'offence' took place too but its the kind of thing you come to expect at OT.

I seriously hope City use this injustice as a spur for the rest of the season but you have to realise that you are not just playing against 19 other sides, there is the darker side too...........

Hold on a sec, do they really add another minute on for every goal scored? By that logic, there were 5 goals in the second half against Arsenal last Saturday, so in that game the referee should have added at least 5 minutes at the end of the game. Taking into account substitutions and other stoppages in that particular game, we should have had about 7 or 8 minutes of injury time in that game last week. But that didn't happen, so where is the consistency in these rules?

Also, if every goal scored equals an extra minute added on, then why didn't we have at least another minute of play after that goal?

Doesn't add up at all. Surprise surprise.

Its not a hard and fast rule as I am led to believe but I actually know a Premier League referee who lives by my sister (honestly) and generally yes the agreed time to be added is one minute for a goal due to celebrations, retreating back into your own half etc and 30 seconds for a substitution. It is not always implemented but obviously if the rags are a goal down or drawing at home then it will be utilised! You are right in your consistency theory, if there is a high-scoring game (like the 4-2 v Arsenal, similar amount of goals as today) it doesn't always happen but this is why I believe the time-keeping should be taken out of the hands of the match referee. In rugby league the ref simply signals to the time keeper when the clock should be stopped and the clock is frozen on the video screen which should be a mandatory at all Prem clubs. Everyone then knows exactly how much time is left, no room for corruption from refs, simple.

As a Stoke fan thought it was a cracking game to watch untill once again the officials jumped into Fergies pocket as per usual...Something has to be done about United and Chelsea it is becoming obvious we had it last week against Chelsea 5 minutes added on from nowhere

What pissed me off is that Fergie was seen having a laugh with Wiley straight after! the man is a first class prick

you defo are not meant to add on extra time for substitutions, goals or any other distraction. The average time a ball is in play at a football match is something like 29 minutes, if they added on for all stoppages the match would never end!

The referee should only add injury time if the game has to be STOPPED as someone is injured. The game isn't stopped when someone scores so there should never have been any added injury time in the first place. Also they shouldn't add time on because someone is making a substitution.

Some unbelievably embarrassing posts, some facts - warning, you may need to take off blue tinted specs in order to read without self combusting...

Minimum of 4 minutes added time was indicated by the 4th offical as Bellamy celebrated.

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

concernedofStockport said:
Some unbelievably embarrassing posts, some facts - warning, you may need to take off blue tinted specs in order to read without self combusting...

Minimum of 4 minutes added time was indicated by the 4th offical as Bellamy celebrated.

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

93'00" Game restarts.

Here they come!

That is not how it works you air disaster fuck! The game doesn't stop - it is not rugby league with the clock being stopped. Now fuck off back to trafford you prick. Cheating as always. Greatest team in the world my arse, we will fuck you at home.

93'00" Game restarts.

I think I speak for everyone when I say .... 'RAG' !

93'00" Game restarts.

GO AFUCKING AWAY!

RAG!

93'00" Game restarts.

whether hes a rag or not that isn't how it should work.

SWP's back said:

That is not how it works you air disaster fuck! The game doesn't stop - it is not rugby league with the clock being stopped. Now fuck off back to trafford you prick. Cheating as always. Greatest team in the world my arse, we will fuck you at home.

lovely turn of phrase, you must be proud

that is how it works btw, take your head out of your arse

SWP's back said:

lovely turn of phrase, you must be proud

that is how it works btw, take your head out of your arse

edited to say

so true I posted twice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.