Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's here for the time being regardless so we might as well utilise him in some capacity.
I said last season that option 2 would be great for us but wasn't sure if his ego would take that. It seems he's got no choice in the matter now we've finally got a manager unwilling to indulge him.

Good post, mate. He's still here solely because we had to offer over-generous terms to get where we are today. But we might as well use him while he is on the books and I imagine relatively late sub appearances is the best option. He can't contribute for a full match in the Pep system but should still possess vision and an eye for a killer pass.

If that's not enough for him, then garden leave it is.

Wtf are you on about..... Find some self respect by talking Shit about one of our most successful players?

You are claiming that City denied him compassionate leave to see his dying brother then?

And what the fuck does that have to do with him being successful. As many people have said, nobody is saying he isn't one of if not THE MOST important players to play for us in recent history. Are you really so thick that you can't conceive of a person being both a world class athlete AND a sociopath?

Last edited:
After today's humiliation for Yaya can we not just cut our ties with him. Make him an offer for the remainder of his contract and let him become a free agent. Surely it would be best for us and the club to get him off the payroll than have him turn up every day and tell him to go and help Chappy cut up the oranges.

After today's humiliation for Yaya can we not just cut our ties with him. Make him an offer for the remainder of his contract and let him become a free agent. Surely it would be best for us and the club to get him off the payroll than have him turn up every day and tell him to go and help Chappy cut up the oranges.

Agree, settle up and let him leave. I hope Pep had told Yaya this before Wednesday 11pm. If not, that is spiteful.

It doesn't matter what he did in previous seasons. You are only as good as your last game. It's not personal.

A week or so ago I listened to some interview with Guardiola who explained that he nearly came to City on loan but Pearce at the time was not convinced, and Pearce was right because Guardiola said he was not good enough any more and was in the final year of his playing career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.