Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see why people get on Yaya's back.

:-)

If he was as good as he once was there'd be no outrage. It's "cake rage" all over again.

On here there are the protected (see Sterling during the summer) and the targeted (see Yaya, Nasri and Kolorov until he mysteriously became good).
Not being as good as he once was just compounds the situation. It isn't the sole reason why people get on his back.
The reason Sterling was defended was because of the gobshites both on here and in the media who were unfairly taking him apart. Nasri has brought his problems on himself in the main and Kolarov similar. Most City fans take each situation for what it is. If somebody who's been poor shows improvement then they are rightly praised. I'd have thought it was self explanatory but obviously not.

Who gets paid by Yaya to say the things he says. I can't believe people still think Yaya somehow isn't responsible for his agent's actions.
Quite. Given his agent's dependent on his one and only client (Yaya) it should be obvious enough who pulls the strings in that relationship.

I had been expecting the Yaya fall out all summer. The timing is a bit odd in that he has nothing to gain now. He would have known that he was going to get dropped as per Nasri, Mangala etc. They chose to move away to get regular football and I respect them for it. All Yaya is achieving now is making himself look unprofessional and pissing off the fans, no one else will care. As others have said his agent will not say anything that Yaya will not have been aware of so he is in control of this.

Club legend on the field but nob off it. I’d happily see him walk away never to return now even after all he has done. I only hope some of our other players might learn a few PR lessons out of this.

His agents latest comments today show why yaya will never be a legend at city, absolute scumbag of a man is seluk and yaya stands by him. Bye.

If you consider he will also be gone for another two months for AFCON at the start of January, he and Seluk clearly thought it was worth the hassle to sit tight.

It's always been his agent doing the talking, but one day Toure will show his true colours and speak out and attempt to put us down.

If you consider he will also be gone for another two months for AFCON at the start of January, he and Seluk clearly thought it was worth the hassle to sit tight.

It's always been his agent doing the talking, but one day Toure will show his true colours and speak out and attempt to put us down.

Quiet astonishing that some blues consider him a legend. Very good player, but never have we seen a player treat the club so badly and with this much contempt. Like you say, yaya will come out one day and lay into us, big time. Great player, shithouse of a man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.