Donald Trump

Well this dude's been right 9 out of 10 times and he says Harris is gonna win. Good enough for me.
I watched a brief video in which this guy explained his prediction methodology - he's not a kook. On the other hand, the relevance of his methodology to this particular election is extremely questionable given how close it's likely to be. We're probably in the realm of chaos theory, butterfly effect-level dynamics at play where even the slightest change in some random parameter might swing the entire election one way or the other.

TL/DR - a feelgood moment for Democrats - but I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Last edited:
Still don't get why anyone would go on an internet forum to defend and excuse a sex offender and suggest they'd want him in high office unless they actually thought his kind of behaviour was acceptable. A few proper wrong 'uns on this thread.

Projection

He says and does what I'm sure they wish they could

My mom would likely chop his nuts off first.
It would still have been an assault. And you'd probably blame Trump for the rhetoric that made the criminal attack your mom.

Here's the difference, I'd have grabbed a gun and help your mum blow his head up.

You'd be busy trying protest Trump's attempt to deport him.

If this was true, and there was actual evidence to suggest it was so it would be a good reason to think Biden was a creep also.

I'd probably be hoping he loses as well, but he's not running for office. Trump is.
Did you know about this 4 years ago when Biden was running?

And what were your views then?

But let's try a different route. How would you feel about someone who is protecting a woman beater?

LOL @ Trump and his no income tax pledge..

No income tax at all would be hilarious for all those backward red states that depend on blue state tax money. It would almost be worth it to watch them crumble and go back to the stone age after each hurricane.

If Trump wins he is going to crater this economy so hard LOL.

America might end up being the big loser but there are going to be serious winners in other countries that aren't stupid enough to elect people like Trump and have stable economies.

Shiekh Mansour's City project shows Abu Dhabi (UAE) is an obvious good bet and quite accepting of westerners and their money!

I'm lucky I have citizenship of another country through my mom but for others stuck in 'Murica I would seriously consider moving a lot of money overseas or at least into assets not priced in dollars if he wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.