Donald Trump

Biden and his lecherous behavior
If the evidence of this is you saying it's the case I would probably ignore you. If there is more evidence (such as court cases, testimony from people accusing him of abuse or even Biden something like saying like he likes to grab women by the pussy whether they like it or not) I would say he's not fit to be running for office.

I would previously have hoped that being a "proven" sex pest would disqualify any candidate from any party from running for office.

Doesn't seem to be the case any more.

I'd probably also question why you are about Bidens alleged lecherous behaviour given you clearly don't care about Trumps proven lecherous behaviour.

LOL @ Trump and his no income tax pledge..

No income tax at all would be hilarious for all those backward red states that depend on blue state tax money. It would almost be worth it to watch them crumble and go back to the stone age after each hurricane.

If Trump wins he is going to crater this economy so hard LOL.

America might end up being the big loser but there are going to be serious winners in other countries that aren't stupid enough to elect people like Trump and have stable economies.

Shiekh Mansour's City project shows Abu Dhabi (UAE) is an obvious good bet and quite accepting of westerners and their money!

I'm lucky I have citizenship of another country through my mom but for others stuck in 'Murica I would seriously consider moving a lot of money overseas or at least into assets not priced in dollars if he wins.
If he’s winning the race, why go to such extremes to garner votes?

Seems desperate to me.

Still don't get why anyone would go on an internet forum to defend and excuse a sex offender and suggest they'd want him in high office unless they actually thought his kind of behaviour was acceptable. A few proper wrong 'uns on this thread.
You just need to get with the times, mate.

In order for a woman to have a shot at being president (especially a democrat), she has to be absolutely perfect in every conceivable way, all the time, without exception.

In order for a man to have a shot at being president—even if he is one of the worst human beings alive in America, spouting the most insane, hateful, dangerous, and destructive nonsense that has ever been conceived—he just needs to be (nominally) breathing.

Them’s the rules.

People have been telling me that Biden hasn't been running the country for years now, I don't think he's going to start now.

But a nice deflection from Trump being a sex pest anyway. Almost as if you don't really care if he is or isn't.
I just think it's rich coming from the side that accuses others of what they do. Anyone who believes these stories that always happen before an election is a bit dim, or worse, filled with hope that it's actually true.

I just think it's rich coming from the side that accuses others of what they do. Anyone who believes these stories that always happen before an election is a bit dim, or worse, filled with hope that it's actually true.

the-irony-irony.gif

Like I said, I don't have an opinion on whether it's true or not.

Suggesting the woman is a liar suggests you've already made up your mind. Or don't really care whether she's telling the truth or not.

Was watching Fox earlier today (for the comedy value) and they were doing their usual schtick.
The line was having a go at the Harris campaign for being "so negative" and saying , "is that all they have", before 2-3 sentences later the speaker made a comment about "Kamala's googly eyes". Of course the irony was completely lost on them.
Another interesting one that iIdidnt quite "get" at the time was when they did a short piece on Warren Buffett deciding not to endirse anyone this election. He apparently blamed AI citing it as being so good that, after watching a couple of videos of himself, he could tell the difference. Only after then reading this thread about the alleged bombshell coming the way of Trump did the segment make sense.

Like I said, I don't have an opinion on whether it's true or not.

Suggesting the woman is a liar suggests you've already made up your mind. Or don't really care whether she's telling the truth or not.
I never suggested anything of the sort. I said people are hoping it's true. If you don't know what I'm getting at, it's on you

Was watching Fox earlier today (for the comedy value) and they were doing their usual schtick.
The line was having a go at the Harris campaign for being "so negative" and saying , "is that all they have", before 2-3 sentences later the speaker made a comment about "Kamala's googly eyes". Of course the irony was completely lost on them.
Another interesting one that iIdidnt quite "get" at the time was when they did a short piece on Warren Buffett deciding not to endirse anyone this election. He apparently blamed AI citing it as being so good that, after watching a couple of videos of himself, he could tell the difference. Only after then reading this thread about the alleged bombshell coming the way of Trump did the segment make sense.
Just the same as CNN and their usual 'schtick' then? Best not to watch either as it's hilarious what they both put out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.