Donald Trump

He is going to continue to ramp up rhetoric, gradually moving from dog and lone wolf whistles to out right calls for insurrection and civil war.

Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November​

Donald Trump on Saturday said it will be a “bloodbath” for the United States if he doesn’t win in November.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it,” Trump said during a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

That’s for one of two reasons, that have equal probability in this case;

Firstly, these cunts are so intent on grandstanding, trying to ask clever questions, getting a sound bite etc, he was thinking about his question and probably wasn’t even listening to her.

Secondly, he heard her perfectly well and it was just a cheap shot to demean her.
She should have just said: “I have no idea what a stewardess does.” Cue confused and deflated politician.

He is going to continue to ramp up rhetoric, gradually moving from dog and lone wolf whistles to out right calls for insurrection and civil war.

Trump says country faces ‘bloodbath’ if Biden wins in November​

Donald Trump on Saturday said it will be a “bloodbath” for the United States if he doesn’t win in November.

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it,” Trump said during a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

What about the bloodbath if he does win?

What about the bloodbath if he does win?
The frightening part, jokes aside, is that there will likely be conflict regardless of the outcome of the election. He and his cronies (or admin) will see to that.

One of the reasons I hesitate to see the new Civil War film, despite the glowing reviews and my normal interest in such movies. I probably will do, but it just feels more like watching one of those speculative documentaries than a work of counterfactual fiction.

For those that haven’t yet seen the trailer:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.