Donald Trump

Interview with a Jan 6th convict. It's truly amazing how far detached from reality the insurrectionists are.

Powell, the convicted felon, believes that undercover FBI agents encouraged otherwise peaceful protestors to storm the Capitol and that absent enticement, she would never acted as she did.

And she's full of regret... not for what she did, but because she's been sent to prison for 5 years.

Among her claims... no police officer told her to stop what she was doing otherwise she'd be arrested... if only that happened she would never have stormed the Capitol.

After listening to her interview, I'm of the opinion that her sentence is nearly stiff enough. Send her away for 10 years+. She's an unrepentant danger to society.

Last edited:
Interview with a Jan 6th convict. It's truly amazing how far detached from reality the insurrectionists are.

Powell, the convicted felon, believes that undercover FBI agents encouraged otherwise peaceful protestors to storm the capital and that absent their entincements, she would never acted as she did.

Punished for being a gullible fruitcake. She deserves everything she got. Fucking good

All part of the MAGA movement.
Right. So they have replaced the national anthem with a song by a bunch of violent thugs and now they are saluting the ‘hostage heroes’. Tell me again, this is all happening in the most powerful western democracy at a time when Russia is invading a friendly sovereign country? Yet half the population want the leader of this rabble to be the president. I must be having a nightmare, surely this cannot be happening. In contrast we recently got rid of a prime minister in no time for crass economic mistakes and reversed her policies in a week. Britain may be a little fucked up but we have had nothing as deranged as this since the 17th century civil wars.
Jesus fucking Christ, America, WAKE UP. Proper republicans in congress should be shouting from the roof tops every day, but it is left to a few brave souls who now need themselves, their homes and their families protected by armed guards 24/7. Those keeping quiet to preserve their salaries should hang their heads in shame. This is the moment you have been elected for. Do your job.

Wake up, wake up, wake up. Ask not for whom the bell tolls.

Last edited:
The republicans have largely been running the Nazi playbook at the local and state level for several decades, which includes the evisceration of public education system and the devaluation of both education and expertise amongst their conservative base more broadly
I know its roots lie with the Sept 11th attacks, but I’ve always found the dept name ‘homeland security’ quite fascistic, and every time I hear it, it’s reminiscent of 1984’s doublethink ministeries - eg ministry of peace (war).

The evangelical far-right’s playbook… err.. playing out, slowly but surely since the times of Reagan and ‘the moral majority’, through Bush, Bush2 and now rapidly accelerated with Trump/MAGA.

‘civil war’ is what will happen if Trump doesn’t win, a Trumpian victory will, I fear, see the most powerful, anti freedom fascist state since… antiquian/mongol times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.