Dortmund Fans

danebanksheik said:
Mike N said:
Our support is rubbish though.

Far too many lazy fans. I really don't know why most fans go to the game. They contribute nothing, absolutely nothing.

most fans certainly dont go to home games to jump up and down and sing, that is obvious, and it will be hard to change this. They go to the games to watch the game, that doesnt make them "lazy". We certainly have more bodies in the "singing" sections on both sides of the away fans than there are visitors and yet the visitors made 10 times more noise.

The point was made earlier that they never respond to what is happening in the game, they just make a noise all the time. It does sound and look good but fucking hell it would do your head in week in week out.

I tell you what is 'lazy'. The geezer behind me in the North Stand. who went on about 'Typical City' against QPR last season before fucking off home and missing everything, he actually 'talks' the chants rather than shout or sing! WTF?

It's nothing to do with age or sex, most 'fans' moan all game rather than shout their support. This is lazy. They might as well not be in the ground. If we are three or four up though, then its a different story. On their feet giving it Bluemoon. Smart.

They covered manchester with their Unity stickers. Saw them all over

They were Very loud but a bit monotonous.

Had some sat right behind me... In the first minute this little kid kept on tapping me on the back and head. Looked back and gave him a little smile. Little did I know this prick would do it for the whole game and his dad (an even bigger prick) didn't tell him off once. Got me so mad but thought it was best to stay quite because of the pricks age!

Armaan said:
Had some sat right behind me... In the first minute this little kid kept on tapping me on the back and head. Looked back and gave him a little smile. Little did I know this prick would do it for the whole game and his dad (an even bigger prick) didn't tell him off once. Got me so mad but thought it was best to stay quite because of the pricks age!
Sad, soft bastard

SlightlyDangerous said:
I go to watch a football match not take part in Chorus Line.

not even a chirp of "come on city, come on city".
I was in the Bernabeu and we made a lot of noise. I was at Fulham on Saturday and we made a lot of noise. That's what away fans do. But going through a choreographed songbook, led by a drum and jumping up and down waving your scarves in perfect unison whilst being largely unaware of what's going on in the game is not for me I'm afraid.

It was a performance. There was no passion to it. It was typically German - efficient and well-organised with everyone following orders.

Preferred the Napoli fans last season tbh. With the Napoli fans a lot of the noise generated was just pure passion, fans to reacting to what was going on in the game. Agree with some on here that the Dortmund fans were pretty monotonous throughout, 99% of the time all you could hear was a constant drum and a murmur.

Prestwich_Blue said:
SlightlyDangerous said:
I go to watch a football match not take part in Chorus Line.

not even a chirp of "come on city, come on city".
I was in the Bernabeu and we made a lot of noise. I was at Fulham on Saturday and we made a lot of noise. That's what away fans do. But going through a choreographed songbook, led by a drum and jumping up and down waving your scarves in perfect unison whilst being largely unaware of what's going on in the game is not for me I'm afraid.

It was a performance. There was no passion to it. It was typically German - efficient and well-organised with everyone following orders.

Totally agree, PB. I preferred the Aris or Napoli fans tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.