Dortmund

for all of those having asked, in which area the free train and bus travel on matchday is possible, here is a map of the so called VRR-region. Ticket is valid in the white area

you see Dortmund on the far east side /number 37, Düsseldorf somewhere in the middle and down south/ number 43
Weeze is at the edge of the western world (number86), somewhere near the dutch border, but also included in the match ticket

take care: no free travel on IC and ICE trains
map.gif

Ruhr said:
for all of those having asked, in which area the free train and bus travel on matchday is possible, here is a map of the so called VRR-region. Ticket is valid in the white area

you see Dortmund on the far east side /number 37, Düsseldorf somewhere in the middle and down south/ number 43
Weeze is at the edge of the western world (number86), somewhere near the dutch border, but also included in the match ticket

take care: no free travel on IC and ICE trains
map.gif

Cheers Ruhr that's really helpful.

So from the map (I think) it shows that the travel from Wheeze to Dortmund is included in the matchday ticket, as long as you don't travel on IC or ICE trains - is that right?<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:22 pm --<br /><br />Cheers Ruhr that's really helpful.

So from the map (I think) it shows that the travel from Wheeze to Dortmund is included in the matchday ticket, as long as you don't travel on IC or ICE trains - is that right?[/quote]

Sorry you beat me to it.

Thanks again.

IC & ICE trains are horrible got charge 280 euros for our two niedersachen tickets in Wolfsburg & 40 euro fine for drinking.

looking forward to this.
Booked up £32.50 one way to Koln/Bonn Return from Amsterdam for just £37.00 train from Dortmund to Dusseldorf 19 euro and 19 euro from Dusselforf to the Dam. Pretty cheap, bargain in fact.

There are still cheap flights to Bremann, trains every hour from Bremann to Dortmund.

Really looking forward to this, digs just £10 in the Ao hauptbahnhof.

I'm assuming beers will be easy to come buy in the day and abundant in the evening after the game.

Is Dortmund a late City

schfc6 said:
looking forward to this.
Booked up £32.50 one way to Koln/Bonn Return from Amsterdam for just £37.00 train from Dortmund to Dusseldorf 19 euro and 19 euro from Dusselforf to the Dam. Pretty cheap, bargain in fact.

There are still cheap flights to Bremann, trains every hour from Bremann to Dortmund.

I'm assuming beers will be easy to come buy in the day and abundant in the evening after the game.

Is Dortmund a late City

Xmas markets are on, one of the biggest in Europe apparently. It's in the main square and there are bars there also. Gonna be top.

schfc6 said:
looking forward to this.

Is Dortmund a late City

Staying in the AO aswell, you in the 6 bed dorm?

LHarper said:
schfc6 said:
looking forward to this.

Is Dortmund a late City

12 Rochdale Blues staying at A&O for 2 nights going via Amsterdam

fat boy blue said:
LHarper said:
schfc6 said:
looking forward to this.

Is Dortmund a late City

FBB, Have you an extra nights accom booked. Those train / Metro journeys make you fall asleep

mancitymick said:
fat boy blue said:
LHarper said:

FBB, Have you an extra nights accom booked. Those train / Metro journeys make you fall asleep
I've arranged for ploderblue to give me a slap if I fall asleep on the train

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.