Douglas Luiz

.....and if Villa wanted more it would be even more ludicrous!

Agree - but coaches get to know players and they had him here as they thought he had serious potential.

On the other hand there were times he couldn't get in the villa team. So are we making a massive error bringing him back based on a small patch of good form toward the end of the season?

Its a no from me. Maybe a year in the championship will set him up, he should boss that league of if he has the potential we think.

Agree - but coaches get to know players and they had him here as they thought he had serious potential.

On the other hand there were times he couldn't get in the villa team. So are we making a massive error bringing him back based on a small patch of good form toward the end of the season?

Its a no from me. Maybe a year in the championship will set him up, he should boss that league of if he has the potential we think.

The report states that we are not bringing him back, at present, but will continue to monitor his development at Villa. The buyback clause remains in place until next summer.

The report states that we are not bringing him back, at present, but will continue to monitor his development at Villa. The buyback clause remains in place until next summer.

Yes - but if someone else comes in then it might be that this was our chance. Still - its a no from me.

Yes - but if someone else comes in then it might be that this was our chance. Still - its a no from me.
Perhaps, but I imagine that they’ll not sell him without giving us the right to exercise our option, which I imagine we would and we’ll do anyway next summer. We’ll just have to beg to differ.

£25m buyback clause. Will be perfect to bring back next summer after another year of development in the premier league.

He can rotate with Rodri.

Makes a lot of sense, his form post lock down has shown he has what it takes to be in the prem. 25m is nothing for someone who can come straight in and do a job.

Looks like we may make profit on him buy selling him at higher price. If Gundogan and Fernandinho are staying there is not place for him especially when likes of Foden and Bernardo don't get past bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.