Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it, haven't we?

I walked into my brother's bedroom pissed into his shoes. Went back to my bed only him to follow me and hit me (whilst i was still asleep in bed) and dislocated his shoulder....

this is quite topical, I've never done it but we was sat in the Townley after the game on Sun and my mate got a text off his missus, another mate was stood up behind him and was able to read it, it said something like "you're taking the piss, you've pissed in the pink jug again and it stinks, it been there for ages". This particular mate has a record as long as his arm for doing this sort of stuff, one of the best was when he still lived with his mum and dad and he stood on the landing and pissed down the stairs with his mum trying to catch it in a mop bucket at the bottom.

XxRachXx said:
Ammy said:
XxRachXx said:
I havnt but .... I have weed pissed by laughing too much "/

That doesn't bode well for later in life petal!!

I always put a waterproof sheet on the bed when my hubby's mates stay over. Just in case...

What that i will piss alot when im older :P

If you're planning to have kids...

johnmc said:
Yeah you always have a go at the person who catches you - when i nearly lagged on the telly when my brother stopped me i said "go to sleep paul"

got caught curling one off, well it was more like lagging from my ass, once when i was leathered. i was 50 yards from my house on the way back from the pub but i couldnt make it home. it was either fill my levi's or drop them them and release. it was basically on the pavement as well. my mates dad, a family friend as well for 20+ years walked past on the way back from the pub himself, i was crouched down getting rid with a lamb kebab swingin from my wrist. i said "alright tony" as he walked past.

i hoped he wouldnt tell anyone but was met by a pub full of laughter the following day and tony saying "didnt recognise with you pants on" to more laughter.

walked past that crap mound for weeks after

the kebab was nice tho.

Honest to God, I am in tears, keep 'em coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.