Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it, haven't we?

Not sleep pissing...
I was high as a kite a couple of years ago, and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to piss in next door neighbours wheelie bin.

A good friend of mine once came home pissed and pissed all over his little twin sisters who thankfully were asleep at the time, he is now a senior copper at a force I shall keep to myself

I've pissed the bed more times than I care to remember.

Done it at home, in a car, on my mates sofa, in hotels. I had to top and toe once with a mate in a Birmingham Travelodge. Woke up in the morning and we were both covered in my piss. Stripped the bed and flipped the mattress over and it had soaked all the way through.

Also pissed my ex missus Aunties spare bed when we stayed over after a New Years party.

But for actual pissing outside of the bed, the first time I stayed over at an ex girlfriends. I woke up the next morning, stepped out of the bed and the carpet was absolutely sodden next to the bed. I had obviously had the good mind to stand up next to the bed and piss on the carpet during the night. Surprised she let me back tbh.

years ago i was renting a room off my mate and we were always out drinking one night i just fell asleep on the couch but then to be awakened by my friend pissing in the porch way(the ones that join straight to the living room) ribbed him all day and night about it untill 2 nights later i did exactly the same and yes my mate caught me as well..

we both found it very odd that we went to the same place to piss still cant work it out to this day!

Hit drink big time after my dad died,stayed at my mums for a bit,hammered one night,turned right into her room rather than left into bathroom,pissed all over her dressing table,she said she woke to sound of running water,shouted what was I doing,I replied having a piss

After the Gillingham play off final my dad, myself and my daughter went on the lash...we ended up at our pub/hotel in Shepherds Bush, sunk a few more and crashed out. Middle of the night I heard a noise and me Da was in the wardrobe having a piss.Two hours later he found himself standing in the empty bar two floors below wearing just a string vest...the cold had woke him up from a sleep walk...he couldn't remember what room he was in and woke a few folk up trying to find out. It was only when I heard him shouting my name in the corridor that I opened the door and he found his way back to the room.Top Night.<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:26 am --<br /><br />
kp789 said:
Im surprised we haven't got onto sleep pooing yet

Read the whole thread ;)

kp789 said:
Im surprised we haven't got onto sleep pooing yet
I've been known to beat one off in my sleep. Apparently, no matter how loud she shouted at me and hit me, I couldn't be woken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.