Drunken Sleep Pissing - We've all done it, haven't we?

markyboyblue said:
A mate of mine (honestly) moved back in with his parents after living away for a while. First night back he went out with some friends for a few welcome back pints. He got very drunk but managed to get home and back to bed in his room. He woke up in the morning to find a pissed wet through duvet on the landing. He then went into his mams bedroom to find her in a very bad mood. He had got up for a piss in the night and gone into his mams room and pissed on her in bed. Apparently she was shouting at him to stop and he just kept saying "stop shouting you,LL wake dad up" luckily his dad was away with work.

i see his man quite often too, always cheers me up.

Freud would have a field day with this one...

1.618034 said:
markyboyblue said:
A mate of mine (honestly) moved back in with his parents after living away for a while. First night back he went out with some friends for a few welcome back pints. He got very drunk but managed to get home and back to bed in his room. He woke up in the morning to find a pissed wet through duvet on the landing. He then went into his mams bedroom to find her in a very bad mood. He had got up for a piss in the night and gone into his mams room and pissed on her in bed. Apparently she was shouting at him to stop and he just kept saying "stop shouting you,LL wake dad up" luckily his dad was away with work.

i see his man quite often too, always cheers me up.

Freud would have a field day with this one...

He said his parents room was in the same place that his bathroom was in his old flat.

BrianW said:
I've never done it despite being pissed on many occasions. But I have a mate who went for a shit in his wardrobe, if that's any consolation.
Strange stuff that. I knew a bloke who used to take a shit in the bath when he was really bad. He told me he actually had a shit in his kitchen bin at home one night! Really don't get that kind of behaviour.

When I lived in a shared house I had a sink in the bedroom, and on occasion I used to piss in it in the middle of the night. So's not to wake any other hoors up.

I'd been on a session in fallowfield and town, and gone back to a mates house. Had a spliff and it knocked me out completely. Woke up in the morning on his living room sofa. I thought it would be good to stick the tv on and watch soccer am, but the thing wouldn't work. I checked the power supply and nothing? It was a brand new flatscreen and he'd been monging on about the surround sound the night before. He came down abit later and couldn't work out why it wouldn't switch on, so he lifted it off the stand and piss poured out of it. I could have died right there at that moment.

Removed our en-suite cos it was small and so was our bedroom so I decided to make the room into a walk in wardrobe. The first weekend after I completed the job we went out and got bladders. In the night I jumped up for a piss, straight in the en-suite and pissed in the wife's side of the wardrobe exactly where the toilet used to be. She was not a happy bunny in the morning.

the only time I've done it was after getting back from a stag do I pissed the bed and the Mrs woke me up when I'd just finished luckily only my side was wet so I stripped and rolled onto her side

Blue4ever85 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Nowt to brag about, that one, Blue4eva.

That's just a common or garden follow-through.

Everyone's done that once in a while.

True :)

Was funny trying to dispose of my soiled undies though. No bins in the bogs as its 'paper-free' with hand dryers only and obviously couldn't flush them away.

got caught out in town once after a city game (shit beer), had to dive in dry bar to dispose of soiled expensive kecks, but having my wits about me opted for the ladies knowing there'd be cubicles available & a nice sanitory product disposal system to place said garment into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.