Dunne and Dusted

without a dream said:
I'd love to see Dunney lift a trophy for us but if he's not first choice and needs to go for his world cup hopes then if he wants to leave he should be allowed to imo.

Good point, but i think we have got move on from the automatic 1st choice scenario and build on options, quality, depth and covering for injuries.

Somud said:
smiles said:
MH's obviously see's Onuoha as Lescott's cover and TBH as Toure's cover, sigh...

No, I think Ned and Toure are competing and Lescott and Kompany are competing. TBH should go.

Stupid men... it does not work like that. Either Ned or Komps will be the 3rd choice and the other one will come on as 4th

no question here that he would be a very useful reserve, but all the same, I hope he moves. it would be a little easy for the guy to sit here and watch the team go up the league, it's much better for him as a professional to move to a very good club where he will be playing week in week out. I would also feel uncomfortable having a reserve player, one of the old guard, as club captain. Barry should be the leader on and off the pitch in my opinion, there should be no opportunity for anyone else to undermine him (not that Dunne would intentionally do this, but it remains a possibility). I would understand if Hughes wanted to make a clean break with the past, what is the point in changing everything else, then retaining the club captain despite him not playing?

he's served us well, and deserves to continue playing at an ambitious club.

alera said:
We cant sell him whilst Ben Haim is still at the club !

If he has to go it should be to Sunderland or Similar not a side we are competing with for the top 6 places in the league.

Spot on. What's the point of selling him to our rivals for top 6?!

Biamp said:
alera said:

If he has to go it should be to Sunderland or Similar not a side we are competing with for the top 6 places in the league.

To make them worse

Dunne deserves first team football, he has been our player of the year 4 times. Oh how easily some forget. He is one of the best in the Premiership, not perfect but neither is Terry, Ferdinand, and other so called superstars.

Whatever happens I hope it is Dunnes free choice and I wish him well. At the moment it is purely a press story.

Dunne, thanks for everything, staying, going or on bench. A loyal Servant who deserves a big Testimonial, imho.

Biamp said:
alera said:

OK guys name me ANY none top 6 team that can afford 60k a week for a CB, that won't make the first team, because if you can maybe we can offload TBH, I sure as hell can't think of one!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Biamp said:
OK guys name me ANY none top 6 team that can afford 60k a week for a CB, that won't make the first team, because if you can maybe we can offload TBH, I sure as hell can't think of one!

The rags, they're loaded don't you know, Fergies just deciding not to spend any money.

And I was starting to think you knew about football.

:P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.