Dunne and Dusted

mat said:
If he goes who are all you dunney bashers going to scapegoat next?

Idiotic post.

Dunney was fantastic for us for a couple of years but his cons have outweighed his pro's on the whole for too long now. He is dreadful on the ball and far too error prone to be a top centre half and it's probably the right time to move on. With Lescott, Toure, Kompany Ned and Richards for cover we should be fine for centre halves

As for selling him to one of our rivals, well I expect us to finish above Villa with or without Dunne and to be honest I don't think he's that good a player to be worrying about anyway. Selling Martin Petrov to one of our rivals would bother me as he's a class act and would do a quality job for most teams in the prem, but selling Dunney isn't gonna make another team as strong as us it will probably just be proof that we're stronger than them IMO

bluealf said:
S.E.H said:
To make them worse

What an arse of a city fan you are, im shocked that your mate the GETRID ninja hasnt spouted his shite again, like last night.

Show some respect or you are no different from them wankers in the next suburb.

United we become.

*shakes head*

ps has a little cry at what we are about to become, even though all my life i have wanted this.

You my friend need to grow up.

Practically every post I have read of yours in the past couple of days includes the word 'respect', you dont have a fucking clue what the word means! What respect do you show when you attack other City fans with comments like 'What an arse of a City fan you are' just because they have an opinion that differs from your own, is this not a forum for opinions? You then include me in your comments on a thread I have not even posted on? Maybe I should be flattered that you have spent the past 48 hours thinking about me but I do find it a bit weird. I will inform you now that I am straight, have been engaged to be married for a number of years and not interested in you. It would therefore be better for all concerned if you got over your crush asap!

RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for nine great years you are as Dave Ewing and Georgie Heslop rolled into one with a touch of Tommy Booth thrown in,I hope you stay.

after watching MHs talk about Dunne at the JL, sylvinho press conference just now I am convinced Dunne is leaving.

smiles said:
after watching MHs talk about Dunne at the JL, sylvinho press conference just now I am convinced Dunne is leaving.

As much as I want this club to push forward and challenge for big things, I don't want to see players such as Dunne to leave. But I can't see him being sat on the bench. He's going to go and it will be a SAD day for us .. !

After seen the press conference and am now convinced Dunney is going, We would be stupid to let him go, after all that he has been through with us and now the good times come and dosent look like he will be part of it, am absolutely sick!

Be fair to Dunnie. He will be wanting one more decent contract for around 3 years to see him through to the end of his career. He also needs first team football whether ROI are in the World Cup or not. He'd simply fade away as a bench warmer and, to be brutally honest, is he really likely to get in ahead of the 4 or 5 Centre Halves we have already?

Good luck to him, I say. Let's praise him as a great servant of the club rather than pick over the bones of his nine years with God's own football team. Respect is due and we should applaud his efforts rather than focus on his alleged failings. Remember, he's been through it all with us for all that time, and so he will always be one of us.

Don't want to see Dunne leave as he is our long standing captain, and has been a real role model for this football club for years on end. We are moving forward with signings and i'm sad that Dunne will be out of the door. He won't be guarenteed first team football every week, and that is why he is moving on. The world cup is to be taken into consideration for him.

Hope he stays though!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.