Dzeko / Bent article in Guardian

Tut tut tut,why bother ranting so much against two to three different people who happen to share the same opinion,it's obvious you aren't prepared to take what anyone else says on board and therefore have to resort to making silly little comments to make yourself look better. You know we are all correct in our opinions really ;-)

Its very hard to judge dzeko after 2 games

So far we can see he has a decent first touch (though most top prem players have), his link up play is pretty good, nice passing, lay offs etc

However he hasnt reall been much of a threat to the oppositions goal as yet...certainly not against villa....

He needs time to adapt to the pace of the prem (which I do think is smething that may take him a while)

I dont think we have bought someone who is an out and out goal scorer (though his stats so far in his pro career suggest otherwise)...howver i think he may find the prem a big step up in terms of how many he is going to score.

He has jsut come off a months long lay off in germany so he wont be match sharp.....he needs a goal quickly to settle him...even a tap in wil do

Give him a year and then lets see how he is doing.....I dont think he will be having a major impact much this season as it will take him time to adjust (it took yaya until recently to start getting anywhere near upto speed with the prem, kolorov is there yet and boateng certainly isnt....silva is the one who seems to have adapted almost immediately....and balo was made for the prem...all he needs to change is his attitude and petulance)

Simon how dare you say the prem is a big step up?have you even watched the Budesliga.Please listen to our friend the all knowing wanderer.

scowy68 said:
Tut tut tut,why bother ranting so much against two to three different people who happen to share the same opinion,it's obvious you aren't prepared to take what anyone else says on board and therefore have to resort to making silly little comments to make yourself look better. You know we are all correct in our opinions really ;-)

Now if there's a rant, this is one. And you, Sir, have no sense of humour, your ego is obviously taking precedence.

The "opinion" of five factless posters spewing groundless tripe cannot combine to somehow beat a single well-researched post. This is not a primary election, you see.

Sorry, you lose, and I lose with you cause I though you were at least capable and worthy of a decent chat. A shame.

wanderer72 said:
scowy68 said:

Now if there's a rant, this is one. And you, Sir, have no sense of humour, your ego is obviously taking precedence.

The "opinion" of five factless posters spewing groundless tripe cannot combine to somehow beat a single well-researched post. This is not a primary election, you see.

Sorry, you lose, and I lose with you cause I though you were at least capable and worthy of a decent chat. A shame.[/quote

Oh i am with someone who is worthy of having a decent chat with ;-)

scowy68 said:
Simon how dare you say the prem is a big step up?have you even watched the Budesliga.Please listen to our friend the all knowing wanderer.

And the CL, and the internationals, but of course, whether you score against the mighty Wolves on your first day is the ultimate test any striker should take! I have to amend what I said previously: You, Sir, are a common idiot. A bit less common than lice, but just as useful.

Oh dear having to resort to insults to win an argument.I shall let you have the last word and then you can go to bed feeling a little bit more secure tonight.

scowy68 said:
Oh dear having to resort to insults to win an argument.I shall let you have the last word and then you can go to bed feeling a little bit more secure tonight.

It's not an insult, just a diagnosis. I am sorry about it as well, but don't know what could help, apart from potentially a good measure of the good old STFU, at least until you start researching before spewing an "opinion" about something you obviously know less than a common lice I already mentioned. If everyone did that, this place would admittedly be much less entertaining but slightly more informative.

I could pull a comparable "opinion" out of my arse on whatever you asked me about as well, but I prefer researching and doing some homework first.

As per my or your being secure or not, don't worry about it, you're not going to have a nightmare about me tonight. Even that much would take some brain activity, and you're pretty safe in that respect. Good night and don't forget the Teletubbies before you go to bed.

Oh my friend i have seen it so many times before,you challenged my opinion on Dzeko and one or two others more or less agreed with what i said.I think the common feeling was that it may take him so time to adapt to the game over here,that wasn't based on research of Dzeko alone,more an assessment of players who have came to the premier league before him.

Now then because your ego took a bit of dent, you then resorted to being silly and followed it up with your childish little remarks,my guess is that your just a silly little boy who likes to play the big man from behind a computer screen.Now i do apologise if you lost face during this thread,perhaps you will let me buy you a pint to make amends on your next visit to City?

i think the step up is not necessarily a step up in standard...just more a step up in pace (and im not saying becuase he doesnt have pace he wont be successful). But even in the bundersleague you get a little more time than you do in the prem on the ball....the closing down in the attacking haf of the pitch is quicker.....that is the step up he needs to take in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.