Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Mancio said:
Freestyler said:
He scored?

i know why he scored!

i bet he got some service didn't he!!!!!!!!!!

yep , a great service from the opponent goalkeeper ;O)

in the right place at the right time...hope some of you watched the match because, he kept the ball up, linked the play, dribbled his way through few times, had a couple of shots saved and blocked, and deserved his goal, be it the simple head in from a yard out...

No17 said:
Mancio said:
yep , a great service from the opponent goalkeeper ;O)

in the right place at the right time...hope some of you watched the match because, he kept the ball up, linked the play, dribbled his way through few times, had a couple of shots saved and blocked, and deserved his goal, be it the simple head in from a yard out...

mate i like dzeko and i'm sure he will be great at City.

i just think dzeko's fans should stop to moan about services/crosses/wingers and other idiocies . dzeko currently need just time , not any other.

Mancio said:
No17 said:

mate i like dzeko and i'm sure he will be great at City.

i just think dzeko's fans should stop to moan about services/crosses/wingers and other idiocies . dzeko currently need just time , not any other.

I never said you don't like him...I justnoted a few things about his performance tonight...I'm sure he'll be great at City, once he beds in nicely

Played very well tonight against a distinctly average team.

That said, he linked up well and showed a lot. He'll come good at City, no doubt about it. He's very comfortable with his national side, something which will come with us. IMO Mancio is right.

Made up for him.
Along with his ability,he's obviously a strong character as his confidence could well have took a knock given the criticism directed at him,so fair play and well done Edin.

Curiosity,what formation do his national team play?

FantasyIreland said:
Made up for him.
Along with his ability,he's obviously a strong character as his confidence could well have took a knock given the criticism directed at him,so fair play and well done Edin.

it's a 4-4-2 on paper it looks something like this:

--------------------------------
-Mujdza---Mravac--Spahic---Lulic-
----Rahimic---------Medunjanin---
-------Pjanic---------------------
---------------Misimovic----------
---------Ibisevic--Dzeko-----------

Fulbaks kept romping forward the whole match. so depending on the side of the attack one of the dm-s pulled back into a 3 man defensive line acting as a third CB...while in defense the all pull back with Pjanic acting as the third DM with Misimovic and Ibisevic coming further back...

No17 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Made up for him.

it's a 4-4-2 on paper it looks something like this:

--------------------------------
-Mujdza---Mravac--Spahic---Lulic-
----Rahimic---------Medunjanin---
-------Pjanic---------------------
---------------Misimovic----------
---------Ibisevic--Dzeko-----------

Fulbaks kept romping forward the whole match. so depending on the side of the attack one of the dm-s pulled back into a 3 man defensive line acting as a third CB...while in defense the all pull back with Pjanic acting as the third DM with Misimovic and Ibisevic coming further back...

Thankyou.

Lulic was amazing, breaking Romania's defense on a dozen occasions. Dzeko played real well, he had 2 good chances to score and finally did it from the box. Great positioning and goal instinct. He put the nation in ecstasy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.