Dzeko [Merged]

alright i get a bit pissed and spout some negative bollocks and i apologaise but tbf he doesn't suit our style of play and he and balotelli are so fustrating to watch. it may be different if he'd have had a decent run of games but we can't risk it at this stage.

i'm hardly hitler for saying it so why do i need to die slowly lol?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:56 pm --<br /><br />
jay_mcfc said:
19 yo old drunk gets 9 pages of replies!

haha ;)

Non-existent today similar to his shocking Stoke performance, only good thing he contributed to the game was winning the pen but apart from that he is a complete waste of space. I've noticed that when Dzeko plays shit, he has the touch of an elephant and can't trap a bag of cement, however when Balotelli plays shocking, as he did today he scores two goals. Dzeko is fcukin shite, sell up.

city diehard said:
Non-existent today similar to his shocking Stoke performance, only good thing he contributed to the game was winning the pen but apart from that he is a complete waste of space. I've noticed that when Dzeko plays shit, he has the touch of an elephant and can't trap a bag of cement, however when Balotelli plays shocking, as he did today he scores two goals. Dzeko is fcukin shite, sell up.

are you fuking serious?

Cmon mods send this guy on vacation for a few days/weeks

city diehard said:

I have to agree with the above, stay of the smoke bro.

I saw Dzeko really putting himself about today. He was even back at our D taking the ball with confidence and made them foul him releaving pressure on us.

He was better today than he has been for a while imo.

None existent??

Won the penalty brilliantly and held the ball up superbly,holding off three defenders in the build up to our second.

His overall play and workrate was admirable.

Had one of his better games I thought. Won us a penalty, forced the keeper into a good save, worked his bollocks off and got stuck in. Anyone saying he had a poor game are just blinded by their hate for him and need to sort their fucking heads out.

Agreed, Dzeko has had some bad games for us, yesterday wasn't one of them. I cant believe that anybody that went to the game would slag him off. The issues were elsewhere.

Shifting Sands said:
Agreed, Dzeko has had some bad games for us, yesterday wasn't one of them. I cant believe that anybody that went to the game would slag him off. The issues were elsewhere.

I went yesterday and thought he was his usual Gash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.